wow

an// hey hey! this ones based off of their "dance to this" video, which I find extremely adorable. sorry if this one seems a bit rushed, I had a new idea halfway through this one but wanted to finish it before I started the new one, so watch out for that coming soon:)

-btw tried writing in third person so sorry if its bad haha

-happy reading:)

_________________________________________

It was early friday morning and kaycee was in the car, on her way to meet with sean. her elbow leaning against the window, chin in the palm of her hand.

"what are you two doing today?" her mom asked, taking a quick glance over at the girl before returning her eyes to the road.

"honestly, i'm not totally sure." she said, a small laugh escaping from her lips. "all he told me was this address and to bring something nice to wear, i'm fairly certain he's shooting a video."

"who all is coming?" laura asked

"i don't know that either." a bigger laugh escaping this time. "this whole thing is kind of a big mystery."

"alright well here we are." the car stopped, her mom putting it in park.

they were outside of a large warehouse, one with many smaller compartments. Kaycee picked up her phone and dialled the phone number she's had memorized since he'd gotten it 6 years ago.

"kayc?" his voice rang through the phone, her heart swelled

"that's what they call me!" she laughed "we just got here."

"yay! i'm just coming out"

just then, one of the warehouse doors opened, revealing her partner. her heart immediately sped up as walked over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck. he returned the embrace, squeezing her waist. even with kaycees mother there watching, the two weren't afraid to be close to each other. after all of their time spent together during world of dance, they had grown extremely close, not nervous to be touchy with one another anymore, they both felt safe in each other's arms.

"missed me did you?" sean asked, laughing at the small girl in his arms.

"well it's been a week, that's a long time for us." she replied, breathing in his scent of sage and mint, her favourite smell.

"you're right rice bowl." he nuzzled his nose into her hair, taking a breath.

"okay, now that i'm here, what are we doing?" she asked him, pulling away from him slightly.

"i'll tell you once we get inside," he said gesturing to the warehouse. they walked back to the rices family car, opening the trunk. sean grabbed kaycee's bag, much to her protest, waving goodbye to kaycee's mother as she drove away.

kaycee took a step into the warehouse and gasped. the room was finished, with furniture, and mirrors, it looked like a small apartment.

"this is incredible sean!"

"i knew you'd like it." smiling at the girl, taking her beauty in, how could a week away from her make her look even more gorgeous??

"so what are we even doing here? and who's coming? you didn't give me much information shamu." the girl asked, giving a small smile to the boy standing beside her.

"i choreographed something, and i want you to do it with me. just you." he said, locking eyes with his best friend.

"just me?" kaycee could feel the blush warm her cheeks. her and sean had done duets on world of dance, but sean usually did his concept pieces with large groups of people, believing he could tell a better story that way.