i see the light (pt 2)

an// who am I? 2 updates in 2 days?! this is new, haha. anyways, i'm really enjoying this little series i'm doing, its a lot of fun to see them interact for the first time.

hope you enjoy part 2 of I see the light:)

-happy reading:)

_______________________

kaycees pov

it had been a few days since the audition for the musical and kaycees mind had been really ever since. From being on stage, to singing IN FRONT OF PEOPLE, to her conversation with him... especially that. 

It wasn't like kaycee had never talked to a boy before, but not many people had ever noticed her like he did. she wasn't well know, like some other girls she knew, with guys constantly fawning over them. No one had ever really pursued her, so to speak, shed never had a boyfriend, never even been asked on a date or been asked for her number. She was kind of embarrassed about it, 16 and never been kissed... Kaycee had kind of accepted the fact that she just wasn't the kind of girl that a guy wanted, too small, too innocent, too shy. but he had been different, she had felt like he had seen her, he had smiled at her. She replayed their conversation in her head on repeat, but reminded herself that it was probably what he did to all his girls, and did she even remember his reputation? She tried to keep him of her mind, but it proved almost impossible, his brown eyes were permanently engraved in her memory.

Kaycee had told Tahani about her small interaction with the boy, causing her friend to warn her. 

"kaycee, you know the rumours about him! he's bad news girl!" tahani said, as she braided her friends hair, as she had done every weekend for years.

"I know T... but no guys ever talked to me like that, he said that I was a good singer! not that I believe him entirely, but its still nice to hear... and he doesn't seem like the player that everyone says he is..." she trailed off, embarrassed of the effect the boy already had on her.

"im sure you were incredible k, but be careful around him. I just don't want you to get hurt." she said softly, giving her friend a hug from behind as she finished her hair.

"I know tahani, and I love you for it." she said, smiling up at her best friend.

"moving on..." her friend continued, "why do you insist in keeping these beautiful locks tied up all the time? its always in braids or a pony or a bun... it looks so pretty down kaycee." she whined.

"I don't like it down, it looks awful." kaycee protested, "cmon' lets go get some popcorn and watch a movie."

~~~

seans pov

"Miss Janelle said that the cast list was going to be posted at the end of the day today." Sean said, as him and Julian walked back to their lockers, still having a few minutes til the end of classes.

"you think you got the lead?" Julian asked, as he put his binders into his already packed locker. Julian wasn't really interested in theatre, he couldn't sing, but he always supported Sean in the musicals, enjoying how happy they made him.

"I hope so, and I hope she's rapunzel..." he replied, a small smile formed on his face as he remembered their short interaction a few days prior.

"wows she really got you wrapped her around your finger dude..." he is friend have a smirk, happy that Sean was happy. "I have to meet this girl."

"she's just... I can't even describe her... she's so different than the others, she's.... real." Sean stuttered, at a loss for words about the girl.