day thirty five

(A/n : before some of you ask, I didn't forget any chapter, the numbers refer to the days after they first started talking. So 'one' was the first day, and now it's thirty five days later. There will be some gaps from now on, since they don't talk everyday anymore)

~

"you have to talk to her, Jennie"

The brunette took a sip from her coffee and slowly shook her head.

"I can't rosie, I blocked her."

Chaeyoung was the only person that Jennie fully trusted. She had known her since she was a child, and they were always there for each other.
Jennie told her everything, from how Lisa and her first started talking to how it ended. She was hopping that her friend would help her in someway, either to get over her or find something to make Lisa forgive her.

"Well, unblock her" She simply answered and Jennie sighed.

If only it was that easy, rosie.

"That's the thing, she saw I blocked her so she blocked me too. Now I can't send her shit"

Chaeyoung shook her head.

"I'm sorry Jen, but you really are stupid"

"Can't argue on that."

"And you're sure you don't want to talk to her in real life, like any normal human being?"

Jennie shrugged. She wish she could. She really does. But she knows she wouldn't be able to, and she wasn't even sure that the younger girl would accept to talk to her anyway. She blocked her for a reason.

"I can't rosie. I really can't"

Her friend sighed.

"You're hopeless. But I'll see what I can do to help you Jen, I swear. Just... don't give up, alright ?"

Jennie faintly smiled. "I won't, promise"

"Great." Chaeyoung gave her a warm smile and stood up. "I'll see you later, take care of you Jen. You look like a mess"

She laughed. "I will, bye rosie, I love you"

"bye, I love you too."