day fifty two

rubyjane
Hey
I have a free period rn, do you want to hang out ?

lalalalisa
yoo
sure, I gotta be back before 2pm tho I have classes all afternoon ://

rubyjane
it's fine!!
I just wanted to show you a place
meet me at my dorm in like 30?

lalalalisa
sure, i'll be there :)

*°*

It was past noon when the two girls arrived at the place Jennie knew so well. There weren't a lot of people, only a few students that walked around the campus with their books in hand.

"What's so special about this place ?" Lisa asked with a confused voice. They were in their university, and even if the place was pretty, especially now with the blossoming trees, there was nothing to do beside sit on the floor and study like all of the others students here.

"Just wait a few minutes, it should start soon" Jennie answered, a smirk plastered on her face.

They sat on a bench, talking about their days, keeping the conversation light-hearted because of everything that happened not that long ago.

When it was a little past 1pm, a loud sound coming from somewhere near them startled Lisa. Jennie only laughed.

"Look over here, it's starting"

Lisa looked up, and saw that musical instruments were being installed on some kind of improvised stage, right in the middle of the place. She looked at Jennie with her eyes brows furrowed.

"What's that?" She asked, and Jennie Chuckled.

"The music majors, now that the weather is getting warm they're practicing outside." She shrugged "I love coming here when I don't have any class, I find it relaxing"

Lisa smiled widely, seeing Jennie so happy made her happy as well. "Cute"

Jennie lightly smacked her on the arm. "I'm not cute!" She pouted.

"Yes, you are jen" She laughed, and jennie could only join her, her laugh being the most contagious one she's ever heard.

They were interrupted by the beginning of a music. A girl was singing a love song, accompanied only by an acoustic guitar, and Lisa couldn't help but laugh even harder.

"Jennie, oh my god, that's the cheesiest thing ever"

Jennie felt her cheeks heating up "How could I have known that they were gonna sing something like that?!" She hid her face in her hands from embarrassment.

"Don't worry, I find this adorable" Lisa said, having finally stopped laughing.

Eventually, they both stopped talking and listened to the music, a lot of them were really talented singers. Both of the girls enjoyed listening to the songs, singing with them when they knew the lyrics, or just cheering at the end of each songs.

Lisa left early, like she had said before, but Jennie couldn't be happier. She thought she finally had her Lisa back, and it was the greatest gift ever.