day fifty eight (4)

Did I overreacted ?

I totally overreacted.

Definitely.

She probably hates me now.

Not that she ever liked me.

I'm so stupid.

So so stupid

"...nie?"

Jennie was brought back to the real world by a hand shaking her shoulder. She whipped her tears quickly and put on her classing resting bitch face.

"Jen, are you okay?" Jennie nodded slowly, surprised to see that the younger girl joined her outside. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean what I said earlier"

Lisa sat next to the older girl, right in front of the restaurant. Jennie took a deep breath. "It's okay"

"No" Lisa shook her head, and took Jennie's hand in hers. "Listen, I think we are both stressed out, and the fancy restaurant was not that good of an idea. Maybe our unofficial dates at your favorite cafe or on the roof were better. Maybe because they were specifically unofficial. I don't know. But I miss it"

Jennie nodded, listening at Lisa carefully.

"I just think we need to relax a bit, you know? I like you Jen. I like you a lot, and I don't want to mess up"

"I like you a lot too, Lili" Jennie said, smiling faintly.

"Then how about we get the fuck outta here and find something else to do?"

"That's a great idea"

"come here" And Lisa brought the brunette into a warm hug, making all of her fears and insecurities go away. She needed to relax. It was going to be okay.

"I have an idea, but you have to trust me" Lisa said after letting the older girl go.

"I trust you" that made Lisa smirk, and Jennie gulped loudly. "But I want to know where we're going before we leave"

Lisa shook her head, her signature smirk never leaving her face. "Nope. Don't worry, it's not dangerous"

"Is it legal?"

"...it's... not dangerous."

"right"

"trust me"

"I do"

And they left, heading to Lisa's secret place. Saying that Jennie wasn't scared would be a lie, but she trusted Lisa, and that was what mattered the most.

(So they're good now, they are just idiots, but what's new?)