day eighty

"You know," Lisa started, her eyes locked on the starry sky. "I would've never imagine three months ago that you were the girl who was going to make me fall"

Jennie looked up, her head still on Lisa's chest while the taller was playing with her hair. "What do you mean?"

Lisa smiled "It's just, the first time I talked to you, I meant it when I say I wanted to get you in my bed. But like, i didn't really want more, you know."

Jennie laughed, playfully shoving Lisa on the shoulder as she got up. "How romantic of you"

"I know, I know" Lisa smiled even wider, staring at her girlfriend fondly. "But for real, I wasn't planning on catching feeling at all." Jennie didn't say anything, only looked at her in the eyes, waiting for her to continue. "You were like, the perfect girl in college, you just had that badass aura and I kinda wanted to pin you against a wall and kiss you right there" Jennie's cheeks were becoming bright red, making Lisa chuckle lightly. "But after I talked to you, and the first night we saw each other happened, I just... I don't know. I kind of wanted to hold you, and protect you, and all those cheesy things that only couples do." Lisa paused for a while, playing with the hem of her shirt nervously, before looking back up, meeting Jennie's soft gaze. "I guess what I'm trying to say is, I would never have imagined that you would be the girl who stole my heart. But I'm glad you did, Jennie Kim."

Jennie smiled before pecking Lisa on the lips. "I'm glad too."