day fifty six (5)

It was eight in the evening, the girls had finished their second movie (a romantic comedy that Jennie chose), and Lisa was about to leave.

It was awkward, Jennie didn't know if she had to hug her, simply say goodbye, or even kiss her. She didn't do any of that though, only waved awkwardly at her, with a shy smile on her face.

"I'll see you soon" Lisa had said, and Jennie simply nodded in response.

And just like that, Lisa was gone, and Jennie let out a loud sigh that she didn't know she was containing.

But after the relief, the pression and anxiousness that left along with Lisa, came the void and emptiness.

It was so cold without Lisa in her dorm.

She was so confused, she had no idea where they were, or even what they were.

Was it too soon to make a move?

Should they talk about their feelings?

Were there even any feelings left, to begin with?

it was all a big mess.

But, for some reason, the universe had decided that Jennie had suffered enough ; when she felt her phone buzzing in her hand, Lisa's username showing on her screen.

lalalalisa
hey, today was fun, maybe we could do it sometime again ?
But like, this time, make it an actual date ?

Jennie had never smiled that much in a day.

She had finally found her happiness.

heyy I'm sorry I took so long to update this fic, and with a shitty chapter, but I promise everything will make sense soon.
Thank you for all your votes and comments, ilyyy