day fifty nine [M]

It was past one in the morning when the two girls finally arrived at Lisa's appartement, their lips still locked together, and soon enough, Jennie's back pressed against the door.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that, how much I've wanted you" The blonde said, interrupting herself every two words with a kiss on the older girl's neck.

"Trust me, I do have an idea" Jennie answered, breathing heavily, her eyes shut tightly.

"Mmh, if you say so" Lisa detached herself from the brunette's body and smirked. "But I'm still going to show you".

She didn't give Jennie a chance to answer as she kissed her again, more hungrily this time, lifting her up and locking Jennie's legs around her waist, and then carried her to her bedroom.

It was the first time Jennie came to Lisa's apparement and it was exactly like she had imagined. A bit messy, yet somehow well organized. A perfume of vanilla and strawberries filled the room. It was barely decorated, there were only a few pictures hanging on the wall and a plant in the middle of the room. It was a completely new place for Jennie, yet, it already felt like home.

As they entered the younger's bedroom, panting hard, the atmosphere had already grew hotter. The two months of building up came to an end and they could finally feel each other.

Lisa carefully laid Jennie on the bed and took a second to admire the girl before her. Her face was all flushed, her lips slightly swollen because of all the kissing (it had been a long ride home). She was simply breathtaking, and Lisa swore to herself that she would never let her go anymore.

The blonde slowly stripped herself, taking her shirt and pants off, leaving her only in her underwear, as she went on top of Jennie, before kissing her again, slower and with much more passion than before, savoring each second passing.

The kiss grew more needier as the seconds passed by, and Jennie already felt her body getting hot. She couldn't hold the moan that escaped her lips when Lisa started kissing her jaw, slowly making her way down.

"You're gorgeous, jen" The blonde whispered between two kisses.

Lisa started leaving small bites onto the older girl's neck, leaving reddish marks, making sure their night wouldn't be forgotten so soon by the brunette. She became more and more confident, nibbling softly on the porcelain-like skin, going lower slowly until she reached the hem of Jennie's top. She looked up at the other's eyes, as if asking a silent question, to which she immediately answered with a nod. she took her top off, leaving the brunette in her black, lacy bra. She looked divine.

The younger girl didn't wait too long before taking it off though, wanting more than anything to feel her directly. And so she did, starting to kiss her again until she reached the erected nubs, taking her time to kiss them softly, before taking one in her mouth, sucking it, while her fingers took care of the other one. Jennie was already a moaning mess, being louder at each suck and each touch from the taller girl. It was a whole new feeling for her, but it was amazing.

"Please.." Jennie said, her voice low and hoarse.

"Please what, baby?" The younger girl asked, and Jennie couldn't help but blush at the pet name.

"Lower.." was the only thing that could leave her mouth, and Lisa didn't wait a second more before going down again, kissing her toned stomach and leaving marks as she did so. She took the brunette's pants off, then her underwear, making sure that Jennie was okay with everything she did. When the latter was finally completely bare in front of her, she started to kiss her again lightly, firstly on her hips, then slowly going up to the woman's core.

Jennie let out a low sigh as she felt Lisa's warm breath on her, her heart beating crazily in her chest.

When Lisa finally closed the gap and gave her a slow lick, Jennie felt something explode in her chest. She had been waiting for that for way too long.

Lisa kept on teasing her, leaving little kiss on the swollen nub, then licking her folds without applying much pressure, making the brunette go absolutely crazy. She was craving for more.

Lisa's name fell out Jennie's lips in a low moan when she finally decided to stop teasing her and finally started to apply some pressure to her clit, circling it with her tongue. Jennie felt like she was was flying, the pleasure taking over her body.

Soon enough, Lisa's lips were replaced by her fingers as she went up to kiss Jennie passionately. She started teasing her entrance with her finger, before slowly going in, making sure the older girl was okay as she did so.

"I love you" Lisa whispered against Jennie's lips before starting to move her finger. Jennie was way to gone to even register what the blonde was saying, Lisa was just way too good at this.

Lisa entered another finger in her, going faster and rougher at each thrust. Jennie didn't take long before coming on the younger girl's hand with a loud scream of her name. The latter slowed down her movements a bit to let the brunette ride her orgasm, before completely stopping and slipping out of her, making Jennie shiver at the loss of contact.

"That was... holy shit" Jennie said once she finally regained her breath, her eyes half lidded.

"Yeah, I get that a lot" Lisa chuckled, earning a slap on the shoulder as she said so.

She took her own underwear off before laying down next to Jennie, the latter's back pressed against her chest, wrapping the two of them in the warm blanket.

"I love you, Jennie" She whispered in the older's girl ear, her voice low and hoarse as her tiredness took over her. But Jennie perfectly heard it this time, and she felt her cheeks heating up.

"I love you too, Lisa" she answered in a whisper.

The blonde didn't answer, but Jennie could feel her smile against her shoulder.

They fell asleep like this, and it was the first time that Jennie felt completely at peace, wrapped in the arm of the girl she loved, feeling like the world couldn't get to her anymore.

i'm going to HELL
i can't believe i wrote this hhhh i'm so embarrassed omg
it's only my second time writing smut so uh i'm not really good,,,
but anYWAY i hope you still enjoyed it gays,

(also this fic is coming to an end, i don't know how much chapters i'm going to write after this, but probably not that many,,)