twenty-six

"Hey, that's Jonathan's car!"

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, but let out a sigh of relief. "Billy, c'mon." I grabbed his hand and led him to the house.

Billy rapped his knuckles against the door and we waited impatiently.

"Go away!!" A mans voice from inside yelled.

"You heard the man." Billy sighed and threw his packet of wet cigarettes to the ground in frustration.

I knocked on the door again. "Hello? Is Jonathan in there?" Billy pulled me back enough for the door to open to reveal a man in a bathrobe.

"Jonathan, you say?", he smirked and yelled over his shoulder into the house, "Jonathan, you are racking up the ladies!" Billy's arm instantly wrapped around my waist and I blushed lightly.

"She's not with Jonathan." Billy have the man a death glare and shoved his way into the house, pulling me along behind him.

"Bella? Billy?!" Jonathan and Nancy looked at us in shock.

"Yes, it's us. We-". Nancy interrupted me.

"Why are you with him?" Billy rolled his eyes and let out a huff of annoyance.

"Because I am." It was Nancy's turn to roll her eyes.

"What does Steve think about this?" She crossed her arms over her chest and raised an eyebrow.

"Steve? He, uh... he doesn't know. And he doesn't need to know! Because if he did, he would kill me." Billy looked at me and smirked.

"You better be good at keeping secrets, babe." Billy's arm went around my waist again and Nancy's eyes widened. She quickly yanked me away from billy and into the corner.

"You're dating Billy Hargrove?" She crossed her arms once again.

"Kind of, not really." I shrugged and leaned against the wall.

"You know he's only trying to get in your pants, Bella."

"And Steve wasn't? Look, just give me directions out of here and we'll leave." I could tell I hurt her feelings and I felt guilty.

"Just head west and you'll come to the edge of the forest. You'll recognize the neighborhood." I nodded in thanks and headed towards Billy.

We walked about mile through the woods before Billy pushed me against a tree.

"How about one more kiss before we keep going?" I shook my head and giggled lightly. "C'mon, sweetheart. Out here in the middle of nowhere... we could do anything." He kissed down my neck .

"Billy, we need to go...". His warm hands held my hips against him as he made his marks.

"No we don't." Billy places his lips on mine and forcefully let his tongue explore my mouth. His fingers slowly pulled the strap of my tank top down and he let out a low groan.

"Billy, stop." He huffed and moved his head back to look at me.

"Please, princess? I'll be gentle, I promise." I shook my head and started to walk away, fixing my shirt. "Fine. You know, every other girl in Hawkins would've been fine with it...". He muttered under his breath.

"Excuse me? I'm sorry I don't wanna have sex with every boy I see in a ten mile radius like every other girl in Hawkins!" I could practically hear Billy rolling his eyes.

"Well maybe, I'll just find another girl." We both stopped in our tracks and looked at each other.

"You're pathetic." I glared at him and crossed my arms.

"Bullshit! How am I the pathetic one? You're the one who's such a prude!" Billy raised his voice at me and I scoffed.

"Are you kidding? The second you don't get what you want, you throw a fit!"  My hands were balled into fists.  Billy raked a hand through his curls and glared at the ground.  "You know what? I don't feel like dealing with this right now."  After a few minutes of silence I finally spoke.

I started to walk and immediately heard him a few footsteps behind me.

We walked for maybe twenty minutes, silence between the both of us.  My anger was gone and I could hear that Billy's breathing had calmed down.

"Billy?"  He made a sound of acknowledgement.  "You wouldn't actually go find another girl... right?"  I fiddled with my hands as he got closer to me.  His fingers moved a lock of hair behind my shoulder.

"I'm nowhere near done with you, babydoll."

-blazingdemon