twenty-eight

sorry, loves! i've been unmotivated, but hopefully with the new season out i can get some more chapters in!!

Billy and I eventually found a telephone booth and I dialed the landline at my house. 

"Wait, what am I supposed to say?"  I put the phone back in place and glanced at Billy.  Billy shrugged and stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Just tell your parents you spent a few nights with some friends."  He suggested and scanned the neighborhood we were stranded in.  I nodded my head and redialed the number.

Ring

"Hello?"  My mom answered the phone, voice slightly shaky.

"Mom? Its me, Bella-"

"Oh, honey! Where have you been?!  And where's Steve? Is he with you?"

"Mom! It's fine.  I'm sorry I forgot to call you, but I just spent a few nights with Pam, and Steve..."  I looked over to Billy for help, and he mouthed the words 'with Nancy'. "Steve was with Nancy."  I heard my mom release a heavy sigh and I could almost see her placing her hand over her heart.

"Well, I'm glad to hear you're safe, but you come home, right now!"

"Okay, okay. Bye, mom."

"I love you, sweetie."  She hung up the phone first and I huffed, gaining Billy's attention.  He was leaning up against a pole, looking me up and down, smirking.

"Yes?"  He chuckled a bit at my new found attitude.

"Nothin'.  Just taking a good look."  One of his rough hands grabbed my waist, pulling me close so that we were chest to chest.

"Billy, we should-." He put a finger up to his lips signaling me to be quiet. "What?"

"If I'm correct, pretty girl, you owe me a kiss." He smirked down at me and I crossed my arms over my chest, slightly leaning away from him.

"Yeah, I said if you were nice!" I playfully pouted and Billy scoffed, his lips turning up into a smile.

"Are you saying I'm mean, babydoll?" I giggled at his faked hurt expression. "I'm the big, bad, mean Billy Hargrove?". His lips formed a smirk as he quickly turned me around in his arms so my back was to his chest. He wrapped his strong arms around my waist as he jokingly attacked my neck and shoulder with bites and kisses. Billy landed a short kiss on my cheek before he rested his chin on my shoulder and sighed.

"I promise I know how to be nice, baby." His fingers grabbed my chin and moved my head so his lips would meet mine. "I could show you if you'd let me." He winked at me, causing me to blush.

"Um, maybe we should ask someone for directions." I changed the topic as I didn't know how to answer his last statement. I started to wiggle my way out of his arms and slowly began to walk along the sidewalk.

"You can't avoid me forever, princess." He chuckled as he said this.

"I'm not avoiding you, just...". I turned around to face him and saw his eyebrows raised, waiting for me to finish.

"Stalling? Distancing? Dodging? Staying away? Escaping? C'mon, doll face, these are all synonyms of the word "avoid".". Billy gestures his hand for me to come over to him, and I obeyed. "Listen, tiny harrington. If you want to take this slow, that's fine. But you can't expect me to be perfectly happy with this little bit of attention you've been giving me. Whether it means letting me pick you up for school every day or getting chased by some kind of demon ass monster dogs, I want more. And I get what I want, baby.". He quickly smashed his lips onto mine and I let my hands wander into his curls. "We got a deal, babe?"

"Yeah, deal." I got up on my tip toes to kiss his cheek. "But no more monster dogs! Those were scary...". Billy pulled me into a hug as he softly laughed at me.

"No more monster dogs, princess. I promise."

this was unacceptable, sorry i was so unmotivated for like ... ever

-blazingdemon