Escape From Reality

We walked back into our hotel room and i looked over to Neo, she looked at me and smirked before placing a hand on my chest.

There was a small shift in the wind before there was a gust of wind that centered in the center of the room, a green portal opened appeared.

We glanced at it before looking at eachother, Neo approached it and poked her head inside before pulling her head out and she looked excited.

She ran over to her scroll and quickly typed on it before showing it to me.

Me: "It's Remnant!" Wait really? You can go back!

She looked hesitant and shook her head, i looked at her confused at why

Me: But you can go home!

Neo walked up to me and grabbed my hands before shaking her head

Me: No... Not without me?

She nodded and i waited for abit thinking and weighing my options, i smiled at her and leaned in before kissing her forehead.

Me: Okay, let's get changed and go

She beamed and hugged me tightly as i hugged back. We got changed and walked closer to the portal, we leaned closer to eachother and kissed before walking through.

A bright light flashed before my eyes as my vision was blinded, i covered my eyes before it died down. I uncovered my hands and looked around.

I was in a store of some sort, it looked through the isle's and saw Ruby!? She had head phones on and a man in black and red approached her.

Wait a minute I'm in volume fucking 1! This is when they meet Roman and then eventually Ozpin brings her into Beacon, i need to do something to gain Ozpin's attention, then i can meet Neo again!

The guy tapped her on her shoulder and informed her that they were robbing the place, i ran up to him as the thoughts of never seeing Neo filled my mind.

I pulled back my fist and socked him across the face as he went flying through the store window. I glanced down to my hand as a loud crash echoed throughout the store

Ruby: Hey! We should stop them!

Me: Right

Ruby dashed off and started attacking Roman's men, i joined her arm dodged an attack from a man with a sword.

I ducked under it and threw a few jabs into his midsection before landing and uppercut to his chin making him fly through the roof.

I grabbed his sword which had beem dropped and went to help Ruby, she dodged an attack and i allowed her to boost off of me and get back into the stray.

Roman began to run away as we followed him with "permission" from the store owner.

She climbed up the ladder first and i turned my head to the side while climbing as i didn't want to see what was underneath her skirt.

We reached the roof and Roman was standing in a bullhead smoking a cigar.

Roman: Well red and tall, it's been fun but i'm afraid we have to part ways

He fired a shot from his cane and Ruby cowered in fear but Ms Goodwitch showed up and blocked the shot.

Eventually Cinder came out and used her maiden powers to try and deter Ms Goodwitch. Eventually they ran away and Ruby approached Ms Goodwitch

Ruby: Are you a huntress? Can i get your autograph?

Timeskip

We sat in a interrogation room with Ms Goodwitch pacing back and forth talking down to us.

Glynda: If it was up to me you'd be sent off with a pat on the back

Ruby perked up but i knew what was coming so i stayed neutral

Glynda: And a slap on the wrist!

She slapped not the table but my wrist instead as i pulled it back in pain

Me: Ow! What the fuck!?

Glynda: But there's someone who wants to see you

Ozpin came in with a plate of cookies and a mug of coffee, he placed the cookies down and leaned into Ruby

Ozpin: Ruby Rose, you have silver eyes

Me: That's not creepy

He glanced over to me and smirked

Ozpin: You do as well

Me: Wait what!?

He showed me his scroll and i saw myself in the reflection. I looked slightly younger, i was around the age of seventeen and my eyes were silver!

He placed it down and i clenched my hands and one of them sounded mechanical, i took off the glove on my hand and saw that and saw that it was a prosthetic.

I moved the fingers and saw that it was more flexible, it could bend all the way backwards kinda like Stroheim's prosthetics.

Ozpin: Excuse me

I looked up and saw that they were all looking at me, i shook my head and put my glove back on my hand

Me: Sorry about that, what did you need?

Ozpin: Ms Rose has already agreed to join Beacon, i was wondering if you want to do the same?

Me: Sure

I'm doing this for you Neo, i hope to see you again soon!

(Lemme know what you think)