Untamed Rage

(A/N Y'all wanted Blake and Yang also spoliers for the latest episode)

Blake and Yang will need all the help they can get! As i kept running to the transmit tower i saw a cable get cut.

Hearing a motor bike i looked to my right to see Yang riding past me, she held out a hand so i took it and hopped onto the back of Bumblebee.

Yang: What's going on!? Blake didn't cut off transmissions!

Me: It might be Adam!

Her eyes widened as she began to slow down, Yang hand started to shake before i grabbed her wrist and swerved us out the way of a tree.

She snapped back to reality and drove properly but slower then before

Me: Just get me there and stay back!

Yang: I can help-

Me: You can barely handle the fact that he might be there! What happens if you come face to face with him?

Yang: I'll fight!

She speed up and kept driving, hearing the sounds of weapons clashing and gunshots Yang drove towards it.

She's really determined to prove she can fight isn't she? But when it comes to it will she be able to?

We approached a clearing with a water fall and i saw Adam standing over Blake, her sword and jacket was missing and Adam had no mask.

I stood on the bike as i drove towards them and copied the kaioken so i could launch myself.

Adam: So tell me Blake, how does it feel to be left alone?

Kicking myself off the bike i launched towards Adam and drew my swords

Me: SHE'S NOT ALONE!!!

Slashing towards him he blocked with his sword before pushing me back, i flipped in the air and landed next to Blake.

Drawing my last sword i put it in my mouth and dashed at him, slashing with my right he blocked and pulled out his sheathe his turned into a shotgun.

I swung with my left and he blovled before i tried to get him with my third, he hoped back and fired at me as i copied witch time.

A large purple ripple went out as time slowed, i slashed the shells apart before tike sped back up and they wizzed past me.

Sheathing his sword he fired it at me so i crossed my swords to block, he bounced towards me and kicked my stomach before catching his sword.

I stumbled but jumped and spun in the air while trying to slash him. He blocked all of them before i spat out my third sword and kicked it at him.

He deflected it and it landed next to Blake before he charged up his semblance and launched a wave at me.

I blocked with my swords but one broke so i gripped the last one tightly and dashed towards him.

Using witch time, a large purple ripple went out as i got close to him. Suddenly i felt something hit me as i was launched back.

Kaioken deactivated as i saw him holding his shotgun/sheathe by his side. I shakily got up and held my sword tightly

Adam: You really think that you can stop me?!

I saw Yang in the distance although she was frozen in fear... guess i was right

Blake got up and grabbed my sword before walking to my side

Blake: No... but together we stand a chance!

She ran forward so i did the same, Adam charged up his semblance and released a wave that Blake used a clone go hop over.