Confusing relationships

(A/N so basically everyone wanted Blale except one person so Blake's gonna be added, i'll change the story cover soon)

I made my way into the library to check on Blake, walking past the bookcases, i scanned the isles looking for Blake.

Eventually i found her taking books off a shelf as her cheeks looked damp, her eyes were glossy as she sniffed for some reason.

I walked up to her as she hung her head, i tapped her shoulder making her jump. She turned to see me and wore a shaky smile

Blake: H-Hey Y/N

Me: Are you okay Blake?

Blake: *Sniff* yeah i'm okay

She turned her head away amd paused for a moment before taking a breath and she started to walk away.

I followed behind her but i started to remember something

Flashback start

Young Blake: Y/N can you promise me somthing?

Young Y/N: Sure, what is it though?

Young Blake: I want you to promise to date me when we're older

Young Y/N: What?! But why only then? I-I mean why not now?

Young Blake: Just promise me okay?

Young Y/N: I... Okay... i promise Blake

She lunged at me and hugged me tightly, she kissed me cheek before backing off and smiling brightly at me

Flashback end

I kept following Blake but as soon as we turned a corner she dropped her books and pinned me against the wall.

Blake: Why do you keep following me?!

I saw the scorn on her face but they were filled with tears...

Me: Tell me what's wrong them!

Blake: You broke your promise!

She let go of me but instead punched me in the chest, i flinched as she kept punching me but they got weaker eachtime.

She rested her forehead on my shoulder and slightly hit me in the stomach. She began crying and i wrapped my arms around her.

I slid down the wall she she came with me, she wrapped her arms around me and continued crying onto my shoulder.

Blake: Why... *sniff*Why did you do it...?

Me: I don't know. I'm sorry

I began rubbing her back as she slowly started to stop crying. She pulled back abit before leaning in and kissing my cheek.

She then rested her head on my shoulder again for abit as we stayed like this.

Blake: I shouldn't have freak out like that

Me: I shouldn't have forgotten my promise

Blake:... What... what are we going to do?

We heard a knock before looking over to where the sound came from. It was Neo! She was leaning on the wall and had folded her arms.

Blake and I were freaking out but Neo got off the wall and motioned for us to calm down by pushing down with her hands.

She approached us and kneeled down next to us. She held my hand in one of hers and made me hold one of Blake's before holding one of Blake's in her own.

She smiled at us and held our hands tightly.

Me: Are... are you saying you're okay with all of us being together?

She waited for a moment before nodding. Blake let go of our hands and lunged at Neo and hugged her tightly

Blake: Thank you! Thank you so much!

Blake let out a silent giggle before hugging her back. She motioned for me to join them and i did, wrapping my arms around the both of them.

We seperated from the hug and Neo gave me a kiss, then Blake shyly pecked me on the lips.

Neo took out her scroll and quickly typed on it before showing it to me. It read "No more girls, okay?"

Me: Of course

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Blake and Chibi Neo clinging to Chibi Y/N's arms

Yang: So all you three are dating?

Me: Yep

Ruby: And you're all okay with it

We all nodded and i wrapped my arms around Blake and Neo as Blake smiled shyly while blushing and Neo smiled brightly.

Me: Oh, i forgot about something

I pulled Blakes bow off as she flinched and they lowered in embarressment as Neo began poking or petting them.

Yang: So where's Neo gonna sleep?

Said vertically challenged ice cream quickly moved from Blake and clung to me tightly, she nuzzled her head into my chest making Blake glare at her while pouting.

Blake pulled Neo away from me and sat in her place before hissing at Neo? She then held my wrist and placed my hand on her ears before nuzzling it.

I began stroking her faunas ears gently and she purred which was incredible adorable. Neo pushed her off making them glare at eachother.

Neo smirked at Blake before grabbing my hand and placing it on her breast. I exploded in a blush as a bit of blood leaked from my nose.

Blake grabbed my other hand and placed it on her breast while blushing heavily. More blood leaked from my nose before i past out.

Blake's pov

I quickly looked over to Y/N to see he had passed out with blood leaking from his nose, we let go of his hands before laying down on by his sides.

Neo looked at me before smiling, i chuckled and smiled back at her and rested my hand on Y/N's chest

Blake: Thank you for giving me this chance Neo

She placed her hand over mine and gripped it softly before nodding at me and moving her hand to the other side of Y/N's chest.

(Lemme know what you think)