Nothing's The Same

3rd person pov

A few days had passed since Y/N brought Neo in and he had begun to become more apathetic towards things.

Neo seemed to not recognize Y/N although she did know who everyone else was, she still held the odd agrivation towards everyone however.

Ruby walked into Y/N's room and saw that he was sat in a chair staring off into nothingness.

Ruby: Hey Y/N... everyone else is eating dinner, do you want to join us?

Me:... I guess

He got up and picked up Neo's umbrella as Ruby moved out the way, she walked down the hall as Y/N went the other way.

Y/N went towards a room before unlocking it revealing Neo, she scowled at him but stopped as he stepped back letting her leave.

Y/N: I shouldn't keep you here... just leave without hurting anyone

She watched him before getting up and taking the umbrella from him, she shattered into glass and disappeared before he sighed.

Y/N closed the door and walked down the halls of the house and reached the dining room.

He sat down at the table as the others got quiet due to Y/N joining before Yang cleared her throat.

Yang: So uncle Qrow, what's the plan for tomorrow?

Qrow: We're going to Haven academy to talk to Lionheart

Y/N's pov

As they talked i mindless picked at my food, i know what's going to happen and if things will follow canon then Cinder and her crew will attack.

Weiss will get stabbed though... with no Jaune i'll have to take up his part and heal her with his semblance.

That'll probably put me out of commission but Blake should arrive right?

Even if i Neo doesn't remember me i still have Blake, perking up i began to actually eat my food when i noticed that there was a copious amount of salt.

I looked up to see Ruby turning away while scratching the side of her head.

Me: There's uhh... alot of salt on this

Ruby: Whaaat? No there isn't

Ren: Nora might have loosened the top of the salt shaker before i seasoned your dinner

Nora: Traitor!

The others began laughing as a smirk came onto my face, Neo... she'll come around eventually but until then i'll do my best.

Me: So Weiss i noticed that you finally figured out how to summon with your glyphs

Weiss: I did, how did you figure out how to do it in the first place?

Me: I controlled my emotions

Nora: No wonder why Weiss couldn't do it for so long

Weiss: Hey!

I chuckled before placing my utensils down and looking out the window. Seeing Neo outside she looked at me hesitantly before leaving.

Yang: What are we going to do about Neo?

Me: She's after Cinder because she blames her for Roman's death

Qrow: How do you know that?

Shit, i forgot that i shouldn't say things like this

Me: Since she doesn't remember me i guess she thought it was easier to talk to me? Anyway i uhh... let her go

Everyone: YOU WHAT?!