Roman The Wrathful

(A/N 300 followers!)

Blake: Y/N i'm all for going out but why here and why this late?

Me: Well i saw how upset you were when the detectives mentioned the white fang stealing dust so i thought we'd scout out these shipments.

I had brought Blake to the shipyard and we were waiting for Roman and the whitefang on top of a building.

I know they were coming today and it'll be harder to find Roman if people aren't aware of what happens today.

True it'll be harder without Penny and Sun but i'm sure the two of us can holding him off for a bit before he runs away.

As much as i wanted to i don't think it would have been a good idea to bring Neo since it involves Roman.

Blake: Well what if they don't appear?

Me: I dunno, i'll treat you to some fish?

She stared at me blankly but had little stars in her eyes. Suddenly the sounds of motors filled the air as we looked over to see a couple Bullheads landing with the white fang logo on it.

They opened as the members climbed out and began moving to the shipment containers with tow cables.

Me: Is that them?

Blake: Yeah-

Roman: No you animals this isn't a leash!

Roman came up to them waving a tow cable making Blake scowl, she leapt down and placed her blade next to his neck.

Roman: Oh for fu-

Blake: Nobody move!

She reached up and pulled off her bow making it fly awsy with the breeze.

Blake: Brothers of the white fang, why are you aiding this scum?

Roman: Didn't you hear kitty? The white fang and i have joint on a business venture

He wipped his head back and headbutted Blake making her stumble back, he turned around and aimed his cane at her.

I copied Ruby's semblance and dashed towards Blake and picked her up as Roman fired, placing her down i pulled out my swords and placed the final one in my mouth.

The white fang members readies their weapons as Roman scoffed. He fired at me as i dashed towards him, turning to normal i slash with my right which he blocked.

I performed a downwards swing which he side stepped before pushing me off. I spat the sword out and kicked it towards him which he deflected making it launch into the air.

I copied Weiss semblance and focus a glyph behind me and launched myself, i slashed at him and he blocked but i thrusted with my other sword and nicked his side.

Roman aimed at me point blank and i quickly swapped to Yang's semblance before he blasted me.

Getting flung back i crashed into a storage container and looked over to see Blake fighting the white fang members.

My hair was set ablaze before i rushed towards Roman, tilting my head to the side i caught my third sword in my mouth and slashed at his legs.

He jumped over the attack but was forced to block a double strike from my other swords, i overpowered him and sent him skidding back.

Roman: Gotta say kid, your style is unique but it's no match for me

My hair returned to normal as i copied Emerald's semblance. I made it do that he saw Neo sneak up behind me and stab me in the back.

He looked shocked and ecstatic and i made him see Neo pull the blade out before bowing. I began to develop a head ache as my aura weakened.

Roman: Neo! Great timing!

I fell to one knee as my aura finally exhausted itself, guess over using mine and others semblances was to much for me.

The illusion disappeared before he looked at me confused before developing a dlt grin on his face.

Roman: Oh i see, you can copy other's semblances

He began walking closer to me but Blake leaped in, they began to fight but even with her using her clones dhe got defeated and was thrown next to me.

Roman aimed fired cane at us as i gripped my swords tightly and tried to push myself up.

He fired but the blast was blocked by something, looking up i saw Neo, who had black hair in pigtails and green eyes, with her umbrella open!

She glanced back to me with a small smile before turning to Roman.

Roman: Look girly i just beat you two friends there so give up and i'll make it qui-

He was cut off when loud sirens began coming closer to us. He cursed before running off, Blake went to chase him but fell to one knee in exhaustion and pain.

Me: Are you okay Blake?

Blake: Damn it!... We almost had him

I placed a hand in her back and looked to Neo who held a concerned expression.

Me: Thanks Neo, you're a life saver

Neo just smiled at us before coming closer to help us to our feet, i placed my swords in their sheathes and piggy backed Blake much to her confusion and embarressment.

Me: I'd like to know something Blake, why did you care so much when they mentioned the white fang?

She hid her face in the crook of my neck and wrapped around me tighter. Neo looked at her expectingly before Blake relented

Blake: I... was part of the white fang...

Me: Was huh? Guess there's no point worrying about it then

Neo nodded in agreement msking Blake raise her head with a hogeful expression on her face

Blake: Really?

Me: Yeah!

I turned to Blake and she quickly pecked me on the lips with a blush on her face with also a beaming smile.

Noticing how Blake's ears droop and raising with her emotions made me chuckle. Neo tapped on my shoulder amd inficated for me to kiss her as well.

Blake hissed at her? Before wrapping tighter around me. At least she's happy again.

(Lemme know what you think)