The Legend Arises

(A/N spoliers for the new episode)

Y/N's pov

Adam: What are you babbling about?

Clenching my fists tightly i brought my arms to my sides and wind began to swirl around me.

The ground sunk around me as the wind began to push outwards and they covered their faces.

As i yelled muscles expanded and my tail swayed rapidly, my hair spiked up and flashed to gold for a moment as my eyes changed to green.

Electricity sparked around me as Blake stared in disbelief.

Blake: Y/N what are you doing!?

I yelled even louder as the water from the water fall was being pushed up die to.the pressure.

Giving one last yell the ground sunk heavily as it splintered. A large gold flash went off as my hair and tail turned gold and my eyes turned green.

The light died down so i walked out the hole i made to come face to face with Adam, his confused expression changed to a smug one.

Adam: What a useless transformation. You changed your hair, so what?

Me: What do you fear? Is it spiders, heights, abandonment...or me?

Adam: I fear nothing-

I quickly moved infront if him in the blink of an eye, he looked to me shocked as he went to take a step back but i slammed my fist into his stomach

Me: Wrong answer

He went flying back but managed to catch himself in mid air, flipping he landed on his feet while panting as he held his stomach.

Adam: What did you do!? How are you this strong!?

Me: I'm fighting to protect those i love, that awakened this power within me. Truthfully, i don't know how much longer i can control myself but know this... try and touch Blake...

As he pulled out his sword i vanished and appeared infront of him before grabbing his wrist tightly

Me: And i'm going to break you

Adam: What!?

Me: Like a kit kat bar...

Adam: What!?

Squeezing tightly he cried out in pain before i let go of his wrist and kicked him away.

Adam skidded along the ground and scowled while his aura compensated for the damage he just took.

Blake's pov

What's going on with Y/N...? Where did this come from? Could that brightly flash from before be this?

Adam gritted his teeth before yelling as he activated his semblance, he dashed to Y/N and began circling around him as he left afterimages.

Stopping, he slashed forward as a wave of energy flew towards Y/N. It crashed into him as a cloud of smoke raised up.

The smoke disappated to show Y/N who was holding his hand out infront of him. He sighed before charging at Adam and throwing a punch.

Adam blocked it and Y/N rapidly punched him which Adam was able to block with his sword, Y/N vanished and appeared behind him before kneeing the back of his neck.

He jumped back before kneeing the back of his head, flip kicking Adam he was sent skidding back before Y/N landed and turned around.

Adam: I offered you a place with me... but i guess you want to throw your life away