The Strive to Win

(A/N i think this book is nearing it's conclusion)

Hollow Y/N's pov

Salem: You can try

I charged at Salem as she stood still, throwing my fist forward she sweeped her arm to the side.

Suddenly i was thrown backwards and into the outside wall of her castle, the wall cracked as i left an imprint in it.

Chuckling i climbed out the imprint as i cracked my neck and stared at the crazy woman.

Me: I guess it won't be that easy

The hollow escense spread down my arm before i dashed towards Salem, she went to do the same thing but i hopped ovee the shock wave.

Spinning in the air i came crashing towards Salem as i aimed my feet at her, she looked up before i crashed my feet into her head and she cracked an imprint in the ground.

I smirked as i took a step back, the ground shook slightly before the ground split open and Salem came out with a red aura surrounded her.

Salem: You just made the biggest mistake of your life

Me: Probably, i'm talking to you aren't i?

Y/N's pov

I was thrown backwards but i spun in the air and landed on the ground, i stared at hollow me or whatever his name is as we had a wide, crazed smile on his face.

Standing up straight i tightened my fists before transforming, suddenly he did the same as i stared at him in shock.

Hollow: We're the same... anything you can do i can do too

We charged at eachother and i threw a punch, he moved his head to the aide to dodge it before elbowing my stomach.

I grunted in pain but grabbed sides of his head amd headbutted him, he stumbled before i jumped away drew a hand back.

Forming a ki blast in my hamd he shook his head before doing the same, we fired the at eachother as they met and exploded.

A cloud of smoke formed as the side of the building was ruined, we charged at eachother as he threw a fist at me.

I caught his fist before i tried the same but he caught my fist, we struggled against eachother as our auras grew larger.

We managed to push eachother back but he smiled before disappearing, i looked around but we appeared above me and slammed his knee onto the top of my head.

I was sent deep into the building as i looked up painfully... he's strong, really strong... but i can't give up against him.

As i came out of the rubble, i glared at him with rage in my eyes. Charging up my energy, the aura around me grew larger as i yelled.

My hair got spikier as lightning sparked around me, i saw him do the same as he smirked at me.

Hollow: Make your move

Hollow Y/N's pov

The hollowfication around my body spread as i transformed even further, half my chest and my right arm were now fully hollowfied.

Salem glared at me as he left arm regenerated with a yellow glow, i held my arm out as the aura around me focused into a blade around my hand.

Salem: How many more tricks are you going to try?

Me: I've got a lot up my sleeves

Dashing at Salem she held out her hand as a red beam shot out from it. I clashed it with my ki blade and deflected it into her castle.

I appeared in front of her before jamming the ki blade into her stomach, she gasped before I dragged it upwards and slashed through her.

The glow surrounded her as she healed but i kicked her back, suddenly i was grabbed my something so i looked down to see that Grimm arms had sprouted up and grabbed me.

I smirked before slashing them in half and flying into the air, Salem climbed out the rubble and joined me with an absolutely pissed look on her face.

Salem: I'll admit, you’re powerful but you're only human. You can't last forever against me

Me: I'm not a human! I'm a hollow!

A crazed smile spread across my face before i jammed the ki blade into my palm, i began grunting in pain as Salem watched curiously but i kept going until my finger tips touched my palm.

Grabbed the ki blade i dragged my hand backwards as i let out a yell, i finished pulling and now held a blade made from ki in my hand, she looked at me confused before i slashed towards her.

A giant wave of ki went towards her but she dodged, it kept going until it stopped and spread which made a giant rift in the sky

Salem: What did you do!?

Me: Something wonderful!

Green waves began rushing out of it and wrapped around me as i felt power fill my body, a bright green light spread around me as Salem covered her eyes.

It died down as Salem looked to me confused, the hollowfication had rapidly spread and it covered all of my body. My new tail swished behind me as i opened mouth and let out an ear piercing roar.

I quickly moved towards Salem as her eyes widened in shock but i quickly slashed off her arm, then i slammed my fist into her stomach before throwing her to the ground.

She went crashing down but i followed her and slammed my foot into her chest and sent her down quicker. Salem weakly raised her head before i jumped back into air.

Raising my hand up the scythe turned back to energy as a massive ball of ki formed in it, i threw it at Salem before it touched on the ground, her castle began shaking as i saw an airship in the sky watching.

The ki ball exploded making the ground rumble, it split open as magma spewed forth and a sickening grin spread across my face, under the mask.

(Lemme know what you think)