Power Overwhelming (Finale)

( I've really enjoyed writing this, i hope you've enjoyed reading this... because this is it, the final chapter... )

Y/N's pov

We clashed against each other before he smirked and kneed me in the stomach before grabbing me by the ankles.

He began to spin me around but i looked at him before pointing my palms forward and hitting him with a ki blast.

He let go of me and i landed on my hands before slamming my foot into the side of his head, i followed up by landing on me feet and charged at him.

Getting close he turned to me before i grabbed his wrists and pinned him to the ground, i scowled at him before head butting him numerous times.

Me: What don't you understand!? Give me control!

I went to hit him again but he managed to pry his arm from my grasp and punched my across the face before kicking me off of him by planting his feet into my stomach.

We got up around the same time as i glared at him, he wore the same crazed smile like always before i let out a sigh and slouched over slightly.

He looked at me confused but took this opportunity to attack as i closed my eyes... don't think... don't think... just move!

As soon as he came close to me i moved to the side and dodged his attack, i drew my hand back as i formed a ki blade out my aura before stabbing it into his stomach.

He gasped as i opened my eyes, he looked down to see the ki blade had pierced through his mid section, i grabbed his shoulder and looked into his eyes as he wordlessly gasped for air

Me: I'm sorry... i'm sorry i brought you here only to use you

Hollow: Hehehe... too late... for that

Me: I know...

I pulled the ki blade out his stomach as he gasped before falling backwards, reverting back to my base form i saw him stare into the sky as the buildings began to crumble.

Looking around nervously my vision suddenly faded before a building fell on me, opening my eyes i noticed some kind of shell falling off of me.

The ground below me had cracked and splintered as magma or something had bubbled up, seeing a Bullhead flying close i glanced inside to see Neo

Salem came out one of the magma pools as she regenerated some lost limbs, she scowled at me before i stared into the sky...

There's only one thing to do now, i won't get another chance. Pulling my hand to the side a white ki ball formed in it before i threw it into the sky.

Staring at it i felt my chest pulsate as my aura began to quickly increase in size, i felt myself transforming into a great ape but i kept my control

My aura slowly closed around me as a golden shell broke off me to reveal my super saiyan 4 state, i looked back to Salem before flying down to the ground.

Salem: Another form?

Me: And my last

Dashing at Salem i seemed to just appear infront of her before i planted my fist into her stomach, i threw a right across her face before kicking her into the air.

I pulled my hands to my side and quickly fired off a kamehameha, it consumed her as her golden ashes slowly floated to the ground before she began reforming.

I went through some hand signs before slamming my palms together, a giant figure with purple skin, long white hair, red horns and a big white robe appeared behind me.