The Fall

Y/N's pov

I was laying in my hospital bed as i stared blankly at the ceiling, each day was the same.

I wake up and do physiotherapy until i'm too tired then i go to sleep. There's been no sign of a return to Remnant as i got stronger.

Sitting up from my bed i raised my fist before clenching it tightly, my aura has helped with my recovery but it doesn't help with regaining muscule mass.

Surely i'll be able to get back right? If i do then i'll have a lot of questions like why the hell did Neo push me through the portal!?

Was it to save me in a way or was she just bored of me?

Blake's pov

Beacon had fell... Adam chopped off Yang's arm and i... i ran away. Too much has happened for me to handle it.

I thought that i coupd be happy... Y/N, Neo and I could be happy and we could live together...

But instead i ran, going back home on a boat and i'm all alone. Since i'm going back to the menagerie i pulled off my bow making it fly in the wind.

Me: Won't need this anymore

The boat began to shake so i looked over to see a giant sea Grimm rose from the ocean.

Pulling out my sword i gripped it tightly before charging towards it, i'll protect these people... so i can find Y/N.

Y/N's pov

Nurse: That's it Y/N

She gently pushed my back forward as i did some stretches, touching my toes i let out a grunt as she pushed a bit too hard.

I've noticed that i'm nearly back too where i was but this nurse insists that i'm not ready yet for some reason.

Nurse: So what plans do you have when you can leave?

Me: Something... haven't got it figured out yet

She pushed me abit more and accidentally presses her chest against my back.

I ignored it and keep stretching as she continued, i'm not sure if she's doing it on purpose now it's thats she's really oblivious.

Nurse: I don't think i've introduced myself, i'm Mina...

She got off me thankfully and offered me a hand up, i took it and she pulled me up but got abit too close to me.

Me: Look Mina i appreciate what you're doing but i'm not interested

I pushed her off me and she looked hurt, walking out the room i sighes before doing my physio on my own.

Or at least i would have if a green portal didn't appear infront of me. Is... is this it?

Walking inside i was hit with a blast if cold air making me shiver, I was outside a house that had tree's around them.

Knocking on the door a waited for abit before the door opened revealing Yang!?

Yang: Y/N?! Where were you!?

Me: I... I...

Timeskip

I woke up with a slight head ache, sitting up i looked around and notived Yang.

She had one arm and her hair was up in a ponytail. So when i was gone Beacon fell...

Yang: You're up

Me: Yeah... what happened?

Yang: I don't know, you just pasted out

Me: I see

Looking down to my hands i noticed that i had my robotic hand back, when does this take place? Volume 4 i know but when?

Yang: Blake she... she just ran when Beacon fell and you disappeared for months

Me: I don't know where i was... i woke on patch and wondered to a house

Yang: I'm having a hard time believing you. You are in hospital clothes after all

Me: It's like i said... where's the others?

Yang: Ruby's going to Mistral... Blake ran away and Neo vanished the same day you did but then...

What happened to Neo...? Why is she so reluctant to tell me?

Yang: She was helping Torchwick

She... she was? Did she really regret staying with us or was it because of some other reason.

Were her feelings just lies? Did she really not love me?

Me: Oh... what about team PWRN?

Yang: Weiss was taken back to Atlas and Ren and Nora went with Ruby and Pyrrha she... she was killed

Everything's happening as it did in the show, Pyrrha died and Weiss was taken by Jacque.

Me: Tell me Yang. If you could get to Ruby would you?

Yang: I... i don't think i'm ready. I mean m-my arm it's-

Me: I lost my hand doing what i thought was right. We both lost a parr of ourselves but we can either move on or wallow in self pity

She got up and rubbed her arm before going out the room and up some stairs.

This is going to be hard but... at least i'm back and one day... i'll find Neo and Blake again. I know i will...

(Lemme know what you think)