Be Truthful

I laid my head against the table tiredly, Neo rubbed my back sympathetically. I glanced up to Yang who was laughing at her own joke.

Me: Neo... tell her to stop

Neo looked at me with a "really?" face, i sighed and nodded.

Blake: Yang your puns... aren't funny

Yang: Oh c'mon, they aren't that bad

Me: They are

Yang looked over sadly to Ruby who was looking away and scratching her cheek nervously

Ruby: Erm... i need to get something

She dashed out the cafeteria and Yang hit her fist on the table dejected. I raised my head off the table and looked over to Neo who was eating Ice cream... i never forgot how big the bill was.

Neo looked at me with eye brow raised before offering me some. I went to take the spoon from her but she pulled her hand away.

Me: How am i ment to eat it then?

She pulled out her scroll and typed on it quickly before showing to me "Say Ahh".

I looked away embarrassed before opening my mouth, Neo smirked before placing the spoon in my mouth.

I ate it as she pulled the spoon out, someoen suddenly sneezed and my hand was flung off my body.

We all looked at it as it flew towards team PWRN, Pyrrha looked away shyly before picking up my hand.

Pyrrha: Sorry!

I sighed and got up, arriving at the table Pyrrha gave it back to me. I went to leave but Weiss stopped me

Weiss: Y/N, out of curiousity what is your semblance?

Me: Sorry but if i tell you i'd be giving away useful information for the vytal festival so... bye

I walked away leaving an angry Weiss, glancing at my hand i wondered at how i would put it back on.

Sitting next to Neo she watched me fumble with my hand and silently chuckled, Ruby arrived back at the table with a huge binder which she dropped onto said table.

Ruby: Friends, sister, mute ice cream girl. Four score and seven minutes ago i had a dream

Me: Did you take that binder from Weiss?

She made to peace signs and imitated Richard Nixon

Ruby: I am not a crook! Now let's discuss how we can make this year the greatest we've ever had, we need to start this semester with bang!

I looked at Yang and watched her visibly struggle with holding back her terrible terrible puns.

Yang: I always start my semesters with a Yang!

We all groaned as she looked around for approval but only got Nora throwing an apple at her.

Yang grabbed a pie and threw it at Nora but she ducked under it and it hit Weiss in the face.

Weiss glared at Yang but she just looked away and pointed at me. She got up and grabbed some food and threw it at us which created chaos.

Students ran out in fear as they stacked up tables as a sort of castle. Nora stood at the top and Weiss was close her, Ren and Pyrrha stood at the bottom.

Nora: I'm the Queen of the Castle!

Ruby shot infront of us and held a carton of milk in her hand.

Ruby: Justice will be swift, it will be painful, it will be delicious!

Blake/Yang: Yeah

Ruby crushed the milk carton in her hand as Yang and Blake fist pumped, looking to Neo she shrugged and walked closer to the others.

Nora: Off with their heads!

They threw watermelons at us and Yang used turkey's like boxing gloves and destroyed them.

Pyrrha ran up and grabbed a baguette, Blake grabbed two and they clashed but Pyrrha pushed her off before ducking, Weiss grabbed a swordfish and lunged at Blake.

I picked up to a pair of baguettes and stopped Weiss, i threw my baguettes at her but she cut them in half, i ran towards Weiss and knocked away her swordfish before kicking her in the stomach.

Nora jumped down and grabbed a pole before sticking a watermelon on the top, she charged at me and went to swing but Neo appeared beside me and teleported us behind her.

I picked up the swordfish and batted Nora away, Ren came charging me and i copied Velvet's semblance, copying Weiss' fighting style i dashed at Ren.

He locked weapons and i pierced through his defense making him stumble, i thrusted at him and he flew back.

I deactivated my semblance and dropped the swordfish, i looked over to see Pyrrha using her semblancd to manipulate a large amount of cans.

Signing i reactivated my semblance and copied Pyrrha's, when they came close to me i stopped them and we struggled.

Pyrrha was winning due to her experience with her semblance but i looked over to Neo who was waiting behind Pyrrha, i nodded and stopped making the cans throw me back.

Neo chopped the back of Pyrrha's neck, knocking her out. I fell off the wall and dusted myself off before Ms Goodwitch burst through the doors.

She fixed and put everything back in place, Nora picked up Pyrrha and shook her until she woke up.

I helped up Blake and went to kiss her but she stopped me, i looked at her confused but she just gestured to me.

Looking down i noticed that i was covered in stains from the cans, i chuckled and took off my blazer.

Me: Sorry i didn't notice

Blake smirked before we kissed, pulling back i saw that her bow was twitching. I felt arms wrap around my arm and saw Neo pulling me down to her level before she kissed me.

Even though i know what terror is going to go down i'll just enjoy whatever piece i can get.

(Lemme know what you think)