FHS-Three

Bazzi's Beautiful on Repeat for this chapter.

                                 •CARL
It sucks. It really sucks but kissing those lips again, made me realize I've been a fool to let her go for a whole year. I should've stuck around and solve our misunderstanding before I left. My heart jumped out of my body when Sam introduced her to me as his girlfriend. Seeing what was supposed to be mine for life being squeezed by another man's hand was terrifying.

I would've knocked the life out of whoever tried that, but Sam, Sam is my friend. Why does it have to be him?

How am I going to tell him 'hey man, I used to be the one who fucks your girl and I still love her so let her go.'

I almost barged into their room last night when Faina was moaning and squealing to whatever he was doing to her there. I gritted my teeth the whole time.

Faina and I have been around each other's bullshit. We dealt with our problems and still got back together after our nasty fights but this time, I lost her to a friend and that hurts. I love her and I like Sam too.

Right now, I want to tear that little dress she is wearing down and take what has been mine for four good and bad years. I want to hear her beg me to take her right there like she used to. Her head would be on my shoulder and I would devour her with pleasure. I would thrust in her making her long nails cut through my skin as she comes with her eyes tightly closed.

Holly!

I've been yearning for her ass and creaminess for months. Anger drives us to do crazy and stupid things and I regret not looking back when she cried calling out my name. I couldn't get myself to trust her one last time. Let's say, I was fed up with her drama. But what I felt for her was crazy love. It took me months to realize I've been hard on her. I let my anger go by blaming the fall of our relationship on her. It made me feel better about myself and that I wasn't at fault.

Faina's eyes spoke to me asking me 'what are you trying to do?' I want to screw you over in your 'boyfriend's' house—that's what. He would come back from work and he will hear the smell of your peach hole all the way across the hall. He would be sniffing like a dog and it will lead him straight to my room where I had already made you loose your breath.
The redness of your ass from all that pouncing would reflect on you and he would start suspecting what the hell you've been doing all alone with his friend in his house Faina.

You would then come running to me when he breaks your heart and you would be all mine again. And I promise to treasure you one more time like the gem you already are. Those sparks of green in your eyes when you whisper 'I love how you make me feel', can make me kill a person. But I will not kill my best friend. I want to be sniffing your sun-kissed cinnamon hair on that olive skin of yours.

Most importantly, I really miss you and I've been a stupid jerk.

"Carl," she said and I raised an eyebrow at her. My finger was still in her and I was thinking about how to do her and if it was right or not. I bet she will get bruises on her peach hole before Sam Ray comes home because I'm not going to go easy on her when I take off my joggers. "Carl what are you doing?" she asked.

"I want to fuck you," I got no chill in me bruh.

Her lips parted and she closed them again. That must've surprised her but my finger was already in her and I knew how to unleash her naughtiness in seconds. She was looking down at me and I slowly circled and rubbed my hands on her. She was clenching her teeth and I could tell she was trying hard not to make a sound. Seeing it that way, I throbbed faster and rubbed it as well.