FHS-Eight

This Chapter contains mature themes.
Buckle Up! And Vote. *winks*

                                   •CARL•
     I brought up a challenge which was going to be somehow impossible from the start. I should've listened to her when she told me she loved Sam. I just went ahead with that stupid challenge and my heart was still bruised.

I've been sneaking up from my room just before I can go outside for days now. I stopped having breakfast and dinner with them just to avoid seeing Faina's face. I've been going to my workplace to work out the contract misunderstanding with the company and they've still been fucking me up.

I didn't feel like going out anymore on the weekdays. I stepped out of my room and there she was. She was looking at me from the hall while I stood on the stairs watching her. She wasn't mine anymore so I continued walking down.

There was no need for a starring contest. I walked pass her to the kitchen and I felt her turn to me. Her eyes were piercing my back and I wanted to turn so much and talk to her. I took out a glass and poured myself a cup of water. I took the water in my hand and turned from her to gulp it down. Her footsteps were approaching me and I hurriedly put the empty glass down.

    "Hey." she said and I nodded without facing her. "I hardly see you around. Where have you been?"

"Just there." I said.

   "Are you mad at me?" she asked concerned.

"No. I'm glad you and Sam have been okay."

   "I'm not okay. We still argue about that night." I nodded and turned to her. "I want the truth Carl. This girl sent me a bunch of pictures and those nasty videos creeps me out anytime I look at him."

"What would you do if he really had sex with them?"

    "Them? It wasn't just one?" she asked disgustingly.

"I'm not going to answer that. Have a nice day Mr's Ray." I faked a smile at her and headed to the hall. She caught my arm and I stood there looking at her. "You know I can tear that dress down and do crazy things to you here if you keep holding me like that." she let go off my arm and sighed.

    "I'm confused. I need to get my head cleared Becker."

"Don't say my name like that. It turns me on."

    "Sorry." she grinned. I left her at the kitchen and sat down quietly at the hall. I couldn't even notice the laptop Sam bought for her was next to me. She walked closer to me and picked it up then she sat down.

She pulled away from me and opened the laptop. I faked being busy on my phone and just scrolled through my phone. This silent afternoon was making me hot though  the air conditioner was turned on. She pushed her hand towards me to pick up the remote and the friction that passed through my hand when her hand brushed on mine was amazing. I could see she felt it too. She took her hand off sharply and the tv's remote fell on the ground.

     "Sorry." she grinned again and picked it up.

I relaxed in the couch and she seems to be getting uncomfortable. We both heard the loud rumbling noise from the clouds. It better not rain now. From outside, the sky was getting dark and the weather got much chillier. I calmed down when the rumbling noise stopped. I focused on my phone doing nothing again and this time, the sky poured out heavily.

I thought it was going to stop in the next second again but it wasn't. It got heavier and heavier and I was only looking at the door.

"Holy shit." I mumbled. The air conditioner must have doubled it's temperature too. The room felt like we were being frozen. I turned to Faina and she had goosebumps all over her legs and hands. She had a soft side for rains and it wasn't a good time for that. She bit on her lips and I gulped down.