FHS-Twenty Two

•CARL
        Nightmares have been the order of my nights. I wake up all alone in that house I thought I could live with the love of my life and pant and sweat till daybreak. I go to work absent minded and get home looking like I have the whole world weighing down on me.

I'm trying to let it go, the constant aches in my heart.

    Aly have been calling me for days now and she only cries on the phone. She refuses to tell me what has been going on and it gets me angry. I decided to pay her a visit on the weekend to get her to talk. I hate it when she gets hurt.

My surprise visit to her apartment really surprised her but I was the one who got much surprised. My Aly had grown soft and she looked like a mess. She didn't bother to take her head up from the bed when I entered the bedroom.

    "Hey brother." she said softly and turned to the pillow on the right.

"Hey you. I don't have time for this so tell me what is wrong with you before I force it out of your mouth." I took a seat on the chair and I heard her sniff. "Aly."

    "Can you...go home? I'll call you."

"I'm not going anywhere. Tell me what the fuck is wrong with you!" I found myself yelling at her instead of softening her so she really tells me what is going on. She sat up on the bed and glared at me.

   "I'm not telling you because it's my fault!" she said angrily and sniffed again. "It's my fault that he isn't coming back. I just loved him so much and I wish that stupid guy hadn't texted me that night. I wish I hadn't gone out to see that stupid guy! If you're going to yell at me just go home and leave me alone!"

I stood up quietly from the chair and sat next to her on the bed. I held her hand and she rested her head on my shoulder. I heard her sobbing quietly. What was she talking about? It just confused me.

  "Was Mark here?" she nodded and held me tightly. "What did he do?"

"He let Sam leave." she cried.

    "Sam?" Why does that name ring a bell so much?

He won't be the same Sam that fucked my Faina too. Hearing the name 'Sam' made me very uneasy. "Okay so what did Mark do for your Sam to leave?"

"He saw Mark and I outside. He had his hand in me and I'm really sure Sam heard him taste my juice too. If I hadn't gone out to see Mark that night, Sam would've been with me right now." she said and I sat down doing the thinking.

Did Mark have sex with her while her Sam was here or not? Tasting someone's juice shouldn't be enough reason to break off whatever he had with her, am I right? Maybe it is but really?

Can't you let it go? I don't know what Sam Ray would've done if he saw me fucking his girlfriend. This 'Sam' must be heartless.

   "You shouldn't be crying over him. You can do better than this Aly."

"I want him Carl. I really love him... and I... I just want to see him and talk about this. I feel like I'm dying inside Carl. I'm really going to die if I don't see him."

How am I going to help when I feel like dying too because of Faina? We're both fucked up really bad because of the Sam's.

   "I'm going to help you out so stop talking about dying here. I need you alive so I can torture you for a long time." I was relieved when she gave a small laughter. "I love you." she sat down on the bed and looked at me with her big beautiful eyes.

It was such a shame she was my sister. She turns me on sometimes. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You remind me of Sam." she chuckled and stood up from the bed. Aly headed out of the bedroom and I followed her to the kitchen. "You hungry?" she asked and opened her fridge.