FHS-Eighteen❌❌❌

Ahem! This chapter contains mature themes. Read at your own risk.
Be sure to vote at the end of it and Share your POV.

                            •SAM•
Aly made me go to the club again with her at night. She asked me to wait right there while she walked into a room at the club. I sat in front of the strip tent waiting on her to come out. I was looking around the place and most of these girls were naked and making out at the corners of the club.

"Aly is here." A guy said and I turned sharply.

What the fuck? Aly had changed her clothes and makeup. She had a really short, shorts on. It was really short. It splitted her ass in half and she wore just a bralet too. I was looking at her confusingly and she climbed on the strippers pole. "Oh my God." I mumbled.

She smiled at me and I stiffened in the chair. She was working on that pole like a pro. She was a great dancer too. Does Carl know how her sister looked really hot and sexy on that pole? She was shaking her ass and whining here and there while she played around on the pole.

"Go Aly." They cheered on her. I was sweating there like a pig. I was so turned on that I didn't know how to think. She walked down to me and sat on my hardness.

    "Ou, someone is being hard here." she teased. "Do you want a one night stand mister?"

"No... no... I'm good."

    "You good?" I nodded and she grined up on me. She moaned into my ears and I was breathing heavily. That was a torture. She was grinding on my meat so hard and it was rubbing on her V.  I was shaking inside and holding my shit together. "You're really hard Sam. Are you sure you're good?"

"I'm... good Aly."

    "I can let you in. I'm juicy right now too." she teased again. I felt like coming in my jean. She was still throbbing on me. "Let's come together."

   'Let's come together.'
I said that to Faina before. Was that the last time we came together?

"Excuse me." I picked Aly up and rushed to the washroom. I looked at how hardened I was in the jean and why it had to remind me of her. I kicked the door angrily and punched on it.

I want to hate this woman who made my nights like hell. I thought of her crazy encounter with Carl and my hardness softened with the thought of it. I calmed myself down and stepped out of the washroom. Aly was looking around for me and she had a red jacket on her bralet. She saw me come out and she smiled.

    "I think you've had enough for the night. Let's go." she said and I couldn't agree less.

"Hey Aly." We both turned to see who called. "Saw you up there. What's up?" A lady said.

    "Hi Dixie, nice to see you too. Excuse me then." Aly said and headed out.

"Aly wait up." Carl really had a thing for pretty-sexy ladies. This Dixie was good looking too. A bit taller than Faina and I didn't know what was up with her hair color. "Heard Carl is back. Why didn't you tell me about it? You know I've been wanting to make it up with him."

    "Can we have this conversation later on? I've a guest here." she rolled her eyes at Dixie and headed out again. I followed her quietly outside and Dixie followed too.

"Come on Aly. Can you at least help me get in contact with him? I need to see him."

    "No Dixie. He is done with you and you should know that too. He got Holly back and James told me what you did. You know he is never going to want to see your lying face ever again if I tell him what really happened that night."