FHS-Twelve

•SAM•

I joined Faina and Carl at the kitchen and they were both looking at me seriously. I pulled a chair and sat on it while they enjoyed looking at me. "You look sick." Carl said. I looked up at him. He never changes. I was the fool for letting him come between Faina and I when I knew what he was capable of.

He was such an old dick.

"I'm fine." I said.

"Are you sure?" Faina asked and I looked at her. I calmed my nerves and let my inner self reveal itself.

"Yes Mrs Ray. I'm fine. Had a little headache this morning. Sorry for acting that way to you."

"Uh... okay. Thought I did something bad." I faked a smile at her and she walked closer to me. Carl was watching her get close to me. I could see his heart heaving. Faina touched my face and looked at me closely. If she wasn't this beautiful and didn't make my heart beat anytime I look at her, I would've let her go.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I nodded and she smiled. "Let's eat." She held my hand and we sat down on the chairs. She served the creamy potato and chicken casserole she probably made with Carl. He was looking at me eat the food and I smiled at him. His food was untouched. Faina saw his gaze on me and she cleared her throat. She shook her head to him and he sighed.

"How are things with you and Mila, Carl?" I asked him and he looked at me again. "Isn't she your girlfriend?"

"She isn't."

"Really?"

"Yeah. We just had a one time thing and thanks to her my position is vacant now."

"You used her to get your position back?" He raised an eyebrow at me and looked at Faina.

"Did you do that?" she asked.

"No... she agreed to it. That was the plan." he said and she sat up in the chair.

"That's the same thing, right babe?" she asked looking at me and I nodded. "So you were with Mila for the two weeks you left here and she automatically agreed to get you your position back?" I smirked at them and ate my food.

"Can you blame him? Mila is hot. You guys looked great together though." I said.

"They really did." she eyed him and gulped down water.

"Why are you two ganging up on me?"

"Because she told you what happened to her and you clearly used her to get something in return which is very bad. She looked like she really loved you too." Faina said and we both looked at her. What was she trying to pull?

"So you want me to go ahead and date her?" he asked smirking at her and she bit on her lower lip. "Mr's Ray?"

"I think you should." I said.

"I will then." he smiled at her and she frowned.

"Thought you'll be going back for the ex girlfriend you talked about. Have you changed your mind?" I asked calmly and sipped on my water.

"I'm still on it."

"Let me get to see her. I want to know what she is like to make you go crazy about her." Carl looked at Faina then looked back at me. "You still love her right?"

"Yeah... I do."

"Can I see her?"

"If only she wants to." he said looking at her. "We've things to talk about first. A very long talk."