FHS-Twenty-Four

•SAM
      I think I'm the definition of the word 'fucked up'. I've been caught up in a web of mess. I wasn't ready to let my parents know I got someone else pregnant because of Faina.

A lot of questions will be asked and my brother will end up telling them what has been going on between us. But I've to take responsibility. Aly needs me. We did this together. We both loved being around each other and that's the reason this whole situation is really fucking me up. I don't know what I'm feeling for her. I do love Faina and it somehow equals to what I'm starting to feel for Aly.

Who wouldn't start a thing for her? She was fun to be with, had this crazy laugh and when she smiles at me, it gets me drowning in my sweat. She tried her best to be the kind of girl I wanted. What she didn't know was I loved her just the way she is.

    There I said it!

Could this be some kind of love? I refused to have those feelings for her. She was a Becker. Carl's younger sister. He would kill me if I hurt her and he was calm enough to get mad at her instead for getting pregnant for me. Maybe that was his way of expressing how angry he was.

    Before this whole wedding preparations, my brother has been on my neck all day telling me not to marry Faina. I didn't know what his problem was. He even threatened to show the videos to my dad if I refuse and I still went ahead with it. I should marry Faina.

That was all I thought. Before Carl takes her away from me again, I've to marry her. My problem was, I was scared she'll leave again.

When I look at her, it feels like a series of what she and Carl did turns on in my head. It plays over and over again which gets me gritting my teeth. I was told it takes time to heal but I'm not really sure that video is going to stop playing in my head.

    On our wedding day, I saw my brother with my mom and dad. They smiled at me except my brother. He eyed at me and I eyed back at him. "My baby boy is already getting married." my mom said in a smile. My dad patted my shoulder and my brother scoffed at us.

"I bet it won't last a week." he said and my dad smacked him on the head. "I know what I'm saying dad."

    "Don't be saying those kind of things. It brings bad luck." said my mom.

"It's okay. I'll be with Fay." I smiled at them and headed to the room Faina and Lisa were. I knew the wedding dress was meant for her. She looked extravagant in it. She had a stunning updo hair with a gold headband. The dress had a glitter of gold on it and she was definitely sparkling.

Looking at her, I knew she was the woman I've wanted to marry. She was the woman who got me in tears, made me do crazy things and got my heart beating just looking at her. "You look beautiful." I said.

Her friend cleared her throat and excused herself. I was struck by her charm and was totally lost of words. I heard my phone buzz in my tuxedo and I brought it out. Carl was calling me purposely on my wedding day to ruin my mood. I stepped away from Faina and answered the call. "Carl." I said.

    "Are you really going to marry her?" he asked.

"Yeah." I turned to Faina and saw her heaving.

   "I do not care if you guys decide to get married or not but Aly is going crazy here. She burnt herself with a heated knife she put on fire and right now she is holding a knife screaming at everyone here! She is going to kill herself if you go ahead with the marriage. She isn't just going to kill herself, she still has your baby in her!"

"What? Why didn't you tell me earlier on? What the fuck am I supposed to do now?" I yelled on the phone but my heart was cramping. She even burnt herself? What have I done? This is crazy! How am I going to deal with this?