"Chapter 1~Carry On My Wayward Angel."

This is the story of a young girl Ella Winchester. The daughter of Amelia Griffin and none other than Dean Winchester. A man who spent the majority of his life hunting after creatures that go bump in the night.

From ghouls, vampires, skinwalkers, ghosts, you name it, Dean and his family have hunted it.

"Saving people, hunting things the family business,"

At least these days their family has been more distant especially when the youngest child Sam Winchester, decided to leave the hunting life to pursue his law career at Stanford.

During that time, Dean stuck with his father. The two of them traveled across the country hunting down monsters. During his travels, he and John Winchester came across Amelia Griffin.

Supposedly a one-night stand turned into something more and within the next year, she turned out to be pregnant but she never could bring herself to tell him the truth.

He wouldn't find out till six months when she's killed by the very same creature that took something near and dear to him twenty-two years ago.

His mother.

With the only thing left but a burned down house and a six-month-old baby girl. 

Though his father gave him an earful for being careless and reckless to getting a girl pregnant he knew that Dean wasn't going to give her away.

Of course there was guilt but most importantly that was his kid.

Ella Winchester

He loved her and was going to make sure that nothing bad happened to her. Little did he know what he was in store for as she wasn't just an ordinary child but the very thing that would change the fate of the world.

It wasn't going to be easy with hunting but he was going to make it work.

His father John Winchester couldn't stay away for too long and was a softie for his granddaughter. Even though he had his own opinions on the situation he was proud to see how well he took care of Ella.

Sometimes he didn't know how he was doing it and he felt that he made the wrong decision keeping her considering his job. But when he did had to drop her off to take care of a case coming back to her made it all worth while.

A rollercoaster of ups and downs for the next five years.

That brings us to Dean pulling up to Stanford to pay his brother a visit. Ella fast asleep in the back in her car seat.

It was late and he didn't want to wake her up but there was no way he was living her in the car in the middle of night.

"Okay, upsie daisy," He voiced unbuckling her car seat picking her up.

"Sleepy," She voiced her face scrunched up.

"I know I know," He voiced as she rubbed her eyes with her fists.

"We won't be long bean," Dean said rubbing her head as she was very much still asleep.

Heading up the apartment stairs he decides to take a shortcut through the window. He sets Ella down, "Wait right here alright bean," He crouched down.

She nodded holding onto her stuffed bunny as her Dad walked into another room. Ella didn't mind waiting till she heard scuffling unbeknownst that her Dad was rough housing with her Uncle.

Sam Winchester.

She knows that she shouldn't leave the spot that her father told her to be in but she was scared. The sudden silence didn't make her feel any better either. Running into the other room she ran right into his leg.