"Chapter 33~ Pre-Teen."

Ella's POV
Do you know what is weird to me? How no matter how many times we go and save the world another problem arises.

Finding Kevin didn't take much and once we found him he was at an abandoned church with warding all over. He explained how he escaped from Crowley and before stashing the tablet that saves us from the Leviathans he found a spell.

No, not just any spell one where the gates of Hell can be shut forever. Crowley wasn't unaware of us having Kevin and used his high school girlfriend as leverage.

Kevin was still young and more than anything wanted to be more than a prophet that any monster would love to get their hands on.

I guess I can relate but, for the most part, but, for once I can say that I'm not in the supernatural spotlight.

Anyways before we retrieved the tablet Kevin needed to make sure his mom was okay. Besides the demons guarding the place, she was safe.

She insisted on coming with us which inevitably had its challenges that ultimately almost killed her.

Crowley wasn't playing around even with anti- demon possession tattoos he was still able to possess her when we found the tablet at an auction. Mrs. Tran was willing to sell her soul once her son was brought into being sold along with the tablet.

That brings me to Crowley. He burned the tattoo to possess her and with all things considered I understood why Kevin ended up bolting off with his mother and the tablet.

He can't lose anyone else because of all this supernatural junk.

Sorry for the catch up isn't really much that I do on these hunts besides being behind my Dad or Uncle all the time.

But, today was definitely different. We didn't have a case but, my Dad woke me up early, and mind you my Dad is far from a morning person.

"So why are we up so early?" I rubbed my eyes

"I want you to learn how to use a gun," Dad voiced showing me how to hold the .45.

"I thought you didn't want me hunting?" I asked

"I don't but, if Sam and I aren't around I want to make sure you can protect yourself," Dad explained

He showed me how to take the safety off and how to load it. The last thing we did was shooting. He definitely acted differently than normal probably because this is a pretty serious situation.

We were doing this for another couple of hours until I was able to hit the target. I'm by no means the best but I've got the aiming part down.  There was more pressure to find Kevin and his mom so that the gates of Hell can but shut for good. 

It was pretty easy to find Kevin when he wanted to be found but, now that he knows that we're looking for him he's making things more challenging. He wasn't in advanced placement for nothing.

It was once again back to jumping from motel to motel trying to solve different cases. This one, in particular, we were working on has involved a lot of yelling from the two.

I'm telling you they act more and more like a married couple as time moves on. For some reason, my Dad had to take care of something which he seemed pretty keen on keeping a secret. 

We still needed to be able to locate Kevin and with no leads and Kevin practically sending us on a wild goose chase. One thing that I've noticed from my Dad and Uncle is how much they space out.

Is that an age thing? 

Whatever, not the point. All I know is that it was up to Uncle Sammy to find Kevin since Dad was on his own excursion. Once again I can't help because I'm a child.