"Chapter 2~Woman In White."

"You're a juice a-holic you know that?" Dean voiced grabbing another juice box from the cooler placing it in her car seat cup holder before poking her side.

Laughing, Ella with a toothy grin tried to move, wiggling to avoid getting tickled. Ruffling her hair he goes to take the gas pump out of his car before speaking to same

"You want breakfast?" He asked holding up two bags of chips, soda and some candy bars.

"I'll pass," Sam scoffed looking through his brother cassette tapes.

"How'd you pay that stuff? You and Dad still running credit card scams?" Sam asked

"Yeah, well hunting isn't exactly a pro ball career and all we do is apply it's not our fault they sent us the cards," Dean voiced coming over to the driver side getting in.

"Yeah, and what names did you write on the application this time?" Sam question shifting his position in his seat as he closed his door.

"Uh Bert Aframiam and his son, Hector scored two cards out of the deal," Dean voiced closing his door.

"Sounds about right," Sam scoffed

"I swear man, you've got to update your cassette tape collection," Sam voiced

"Why?" Dean asked

"We'll for one they're cassette tapes and two Black Sabbath, MotorHead and Metallic" Sam voiced holding up each tape till Dean took the last one.

"They're the greatest hits of mullet rock," Sam voiced

"House rules Sammy-

"Driver picks the music and shotgun shuts his cakehole!" Ella voiced

"That's my girl," Dean grinned while Sam chuckled

"You really taught her that?" Sam asked as Dean as he smiled while he cranked up his car turning on the stereo.

"Second off Sammy is a chubby twelve-year-old it's Sam," He voiced

"Sorry, can't hear you of music is too loud," Dean voiced with a smile before driving off.

As the push forward to finishing the long ride ahead Ella looks out the window at the scenery passing by the them her feet swinging.

"All right, there's no one matching Dad at the hospital or morgue," Sam voiced

"So that's something I guess," He voiced

They pull up across from a bridge surrounded by cop cars. Parking the car both Sam and Dean take a look from a distance.

"Daddy can I get out now?" Ella asked messing with her seatbelt.

"Not yet bean, we've got to take care of something we'll be right back so I need you stay put alright," Dean voiced grabbing a box out of his glove compartment pulling out two fake IDs for US Marshal.

Unbuckling her seatbelt Ella slid out of her chair, "Ah ah, Ella I know you want to come but it's not a place for kids," Dean voiced making Ella pout.

"Hey, I know you want to get out and stretch and we will at the next stop okay," Dean voiced

"You promise?" She asked laying on his arm looking up at him.

"Promise," Dean voiced placing a kiss on her head.

Dean wished hunting was easier with a kid but he's realized the challenges that his Dad faced trying to raise two kids.

Sam on the other hand was surprised by Dean seeing such a different side of him.