"Chapter 3~Wendigo."

It had been a few weeks of searching around Stanford for the thing that killed Jessica but the Winchesters had to move on. Their next stop was Blue Water Ridge, a place surrounded by woods a place where their Dad sent coordinates to.

Once they parked Ella was already unbuckled as Dean comes to open her door. Heading inside the cabin like building Ella's eyes wondered around the various things her eyes mainly glued to the makeshift 3D map of the surrounding area though she of course had to stand on her tippy toes in order to be able to see much of it.

Ella's attention shifted when she heard her Dad speak, "Dude look at this friggin bear," He pointed out causing Sam to walk over.

"And they reported over a dozen grizzly bears in the area," Sam voiced finishing his earlier conversation about the area.

"Daddy, can't see, I wanna see," Ella voiced as Dean picked her up allowing her to be able to see the picture of the hunter standing over the giant bear.

"Is the bear sleeping?" She asked as Dean and Sam shared a look but before they said anything one of the rangers walked into the room saving them from an awkward conversation.

"You boys aren't thinking about going out to Black Water Ridge by any chance?" He asked both of them turning around.

"Ah no sir we're environment studies major from UC Boulder just working on a paper," Sam voiced

"Recycle man," Dean added quickly raising his fist up in the air

"Bull,"

"Your friend's with that Hayley girl," He stated eyeing them

"Yes, we are, Ranger Wilkingson," Dean voiced playing along

"I'll tell you exactly what I told her, her brother filled out a back country permit saying he wouldn't be back from BlackWater till the 24th," He stated leaning on his desk.

"Now that's not exactly a missing person now is it?" He questioned

"Tell that girl to quit worrying I'm sure her brother's just fine," He stated turning away from Sam and Dean.

"We will, that Hayley girl is quite a pistol?" Dean chuckled

"That is putting it mildly," Wilkingson responded

"Actually you know what I think would help is if I could show her a copy of that backcountry permit so she could see her brother's return date," Dean voiced as the ranger didn't have any objection.

Leaving Dean was smiling from ear to ear but Sam on the other hand wasn't having it.

"You crushing for a hook up or something?" he asked as Dean looked at him puzzled

"Dean, Dad's coordinates point exactly to Black Water Ridge so what are we waiting for, let's go find Dad, I mean why even talk to this girl?" He pressed

"I don't know maybe we should know what we walk into before walking into it," Dean voiced in a matter of fact tone.

"Are we going to look for bears?" Ella asked

"No sweetie no bears," Dean voiced opening her door as she got in her car seat.

After a few moments Sam and Dean followed but the tension between the brothers would only escalate as all Sam cared about was hunting down the thing that killed Jess.

Going to Hayley's house wasn't much of entertainment for Ella not to mention she wasn't allowed to look at anything supernatural as he hates that she had to see the very things they hunt.