"Chapter 42~Black Eyes."

Ella's POV
It had been a while since seeing my Dad and Uncle Sammy. I hope they were able to kill Abaddon. I also hope Uncle Cass is okay. I haven't seen him since he got his powers back.

I've been going to school and I was surprised when I got an early dismissal. When I saw the Impala I bolted and practically jumped on my Dad.

"Daddy!" I hugged wrapping myself around him.

He looked different with his hair all spiked up. I thought it looked cool though.

"Hey, kiddo I missed you," He voiced

"Where's Uncle Sammy?" I asked noticing he wasn't around.

"He got tied up with a case, so it's just you and me," He said

What he said didn't bother me I was glad that I was back with my Dad. We drove for a while then we stopped for gas.

He went inside the gas station since I asked for beef jerky. I was looking outside the window when I reached for my phone but it was gone.

Huh? I checked in my backpack and it wasn't there either. Did it fall out?

Dad came back with the bag of different types of beef jerky.

"Dad, I only asked for one," I chuckled

"Anything for my girl," he ruffled my hair which made me laugh.

"Dad have you seen my phone?" I asked

"Why do you need it?" He asked

"I don't know in case something were to happened you need to be able to find me," I voiced

"Don't worry about it, nothing is going to happen to you," He voiced cranking up the Impala.

That's not the response I was expecting but shrugged it off. We kept driving for a while till we made it to the motel.

I was confused since my stuff was with Jody or at least I thought.

"When did you get my stuff?" I asked

"While you were at school," Dad says putting my bag over his shoulder.

Something seemed off but I didn't know what.

Was it my Dad? No, it can't be that.

After getting settled Dad went out to get food while I sat on the other bed. I heard my phone go off and noticed that it was in Dad's jacket.

I answered and it was Uncle Sammy.

"Ella?! Are you alright?! Jody called me and said you never came from school!" He voiced

"Dad wanted to surprise me, he said you were busy on a hunt which is why you didn't come," I voiced confused

"Ella what are you talking about? Is he with you now?" Uncle Sammy asked

"He left to get dinner, Uncle Sammy you're scaring me though," I voiced as I heard the Impala.

"He's back I got to go," I voiced quickly hanging up.

I put the phone back in the jacket pocket and got on the bed.

Uncle Sammy made it sound like my Dad wasn't my Dad. I was facing away from the door pretending to be asleep.

I heard the door unlock and I could feel my heart racing.  If this wasn't my Dad then who was he.

"Foods here," Dad voiced coming in.