"Chapter 39~Family."

Ella's POV
After making it back to the Bunker I was glad to see that Kevin was alright. Dad and Uncle Sammy have been constantly asking if I'm okay and it's driving me nuts.

I know that there worried I'm not ready to talk to them about what happened. I'm sure they think I've been with Abbadon this whole time. 

It's only been a couple days since being back and it's weird not mention the secret that my Dad is keeping from Uncle Sammy.

I don't completely understand and I don't have the mental capacity to. I'm watching ICarly on Netflix when there was a knock at the door.

I grabbed the remote to the TV to pause the the show before opening the door and it was Uncle Sammy.

"Wanted to make sure you were alright you haven't come out of your room," Uncle Sammy voiced

"I'm good just watching TV," I voiced going back to sit on my bed as he came inside.

"You sure? You haven't talked about what happened, and I'm not pressuring you, I wanted to let you know we're here if want to talk," Uncle Sammy voiced

Apart of me felt bad for not telling them, I didn't know how. I mean my mom's alive after what eight years and instead of a nice warm welcome she practically tortured me for almost a month.

I was only with Abbadon for like a day and all she was interested in was my powers. I mean join the list, I'm the only one who isn't at this point.

But my mom knew a lot about Abbadon enough to threaten her. So before a lot people get hurt I'm going to have to tell them.

"There is something I need to tell you," I said

Here goes nothing.

****************
"Wait, slow down, your mom?" Dad asked

This felt more and more like an intervention than me explaining what happened.

"Yeah, she set the whole thing up with the help of some angels but, I don't know how she made it out," I voiced

"So how did you end up with Abbadon?" Uncle Sammy asked

"She knew her, I don't know how but, my mom had something that Abbadon didn't like, some weapon," I explained

"Like the Colt?" Dad asked

"No, I think it was called the First Blade," I said

"And that can kill her?" Dad asked

"That's what it sounded like, I've never seen her with it though," I explained

"Did you get anything from when you were with Abbadon?" Dad asked

"Something about creating an army, I don't know what for," I voiced

Dad and Uncle Sammy seemed to be contemplating what they should do next and I didn't have much else to tell them.

Tracking my mom wasn't going to help, she's hidden herself for eight years without us knowing so what difference was it going to make now that we know she's alive.

There was a lot that needed to be done before any of this was resolved. For now I'm going to go back and watch ICarly.

Even though I talked about what happened to an extent I could get my mom out of my head.