"Chapter 9~Please Don't Go."

Chapter Nine: Please Don't Go

S1 Episode 8: Bugs

I woke up to the bright lights and the noise coming from the building we were parked in front of. I saw Uncle Sammy in front of the car and undid my seat belt on my car seat. I opened my door and climbed up onto the hood of the car.

"Ella it's late why are you up?" Uncle Sammy asked

"Too loud and bright," I voiced laying my head down on him just as Daddy came out of the building waving money in his hand.

"Bean, what are you doing you're supposed to be asleep," Daddy says

"It's too loud and bright," I explained again

I noticed Daddy and Uncle Moose made a face towards each other as Daddy picked me up and put me back in my car seat.

"Daddy?" I asked as he looked up at me for a second while messing with the seatbelt.

"What's up bean?" He asked

"I miss mommy," I say which I guess surprised him since I rarely talked about her.

He didn't say anything for a second but then spoke, "I know you do, I know she misses you too," Daddy says before placing the blanket over me.

He hands me my teddy bear as I hold it close. Daddy places a kiss on my forehead before ruffling my hair. Once he closes the Impala door, I notice that he and Uncle Moose are still talking for a little bit before getting back in the car.

Once we got on the road it didn't take long for me to fall asleep as I like car rides since they helped me sleep better especially listening to Daddy's music.

********************
Next day...

Third Person POV

The boys and Ella were heading to Oasis Plain, Oklahoma as a gas company employee, Dustin Burwash that supposedly died from a human mad cow disease called Creutzfeldt-Jacob. In most cases, it takes months even years for signs to show up but Dustin from what it sounds like his brain disintegrated in about an hour or less.

They first located the only person that was last seen with the victim, Travis Weaver. They needed as much information as possible in order to figure out what they were even dealing with. After getting to the location of the neighborhood that they were working on the boys headed to where Dustin died.

There was a good size sinkhole with caution tape around it. Dean grabbed his daughter while they went to check to see if there were clues down there.

"Looks, like there's only room for one," Dean says walking over grabbing a rope.

"You want to flip a coin?" Dean asked

"Dean, we have no idea what's down there," Sam adds

"All right, I'll go if you're scared, you scared?" Dean mocks his younger brother as Ella giggles

"You think that's funny huh?" Sam asks tickling his niece's side causing her to laugh.

Dean pulls out a coin but before he could flip it Sam grabs the coin, "I'm going," Sam says wrapping the rope tightly around his waist.

From what Sam could see there wasn't anything down there except some beatles. There were no tracks left or any signs of what could've killed this man. Dean and Sam were about to leave but Dean noticed a sign in front of a house that was offering barbecue.

Dean parked the Impala and got out of the car while Sam got Ella out of the car. They walked to the house, "Living in a place like this would freak me out," Dean says