"Chapter 36~ A Place To Call Home."

Ella's POV
"Wait, we're living here now?" I asked as I walked into the Bunker with Uncle Sammy.

"Does that mean I have my own room?" I asked but before he could answer I bolted to find an empty room.

I picked the room between my Dad and Uncle's room. I've never had my own room before I've always had to share it with my Dad and Uncle which I'm sure your aware of.

I crashed on the bed which was way more comfortable than the motel.

How they even found this Bunker was a surprise to me and from what Uncle Sam told me that this Bunker belong to a secret society called the Men of Letters.

I was at Rufus' cabin when they went on this hunt because I got sick. Cass stayed with me but, I could tell there was some tension because they seemed hesitant.

Anyways, the hunt that they went on apparently involved their Dad's Dad, Henry Winchester. He some his time traveled to this time and brought a nasty demon named Abbadon with him.

I guess he didn't make the hunt judging from how Uncle Sam explained it.

More importantly I need to decorate this boring room. I left my stuff and went looking for Dad. Of course, he's in the kitchen drinking a beer.

"Come on, we have to go," I voiced pulling his arm leaving his beer on the counter

"Where are we going?" Dad asked

"Shopping! I need to decorate my room," I voiced

"I'll take it you like the place," Dad voiced

I didn't even know where the car was so I had to stop and let Dad lead the way to the Impala.

I was really excited to be able to decorate my own room. We went to the mall and I couldn't decide on what I want to decorate my room.

After a couple of hours we left with a lot of bags and of course Dad had to get pretzels.

I enjoyed the time with my Dad since it's rare when we get to do anything together. It's been case after case and waiting to hear from Kevin about the first trial.

I spent another couple hours getting my room somewhat situated but I was glad how much it was coming together.

I crash on my bed exhausted from all the decorating

I crash on my bed exhausted from all the decorating. I tried to pick things that I'd like even when I got older so I wouldn't have to go back and buy other things.

After all the shopping I'm sure my Dad was tired from all the shopping and they were still recovering from the hunt the other day.

I guess today was an unplanned chill day. I'm not grounded anymore so I got my electronics back. I watched a couple movies on Netflix before eventually falling asleep.