"Chapter 29~Hunter Life."

Third Person's POV
Ella was eating her cereal while Sam, Dean and Bobby were downstairs. They were talking to Crowley of all people. They needed to stop Cass and restore the souls that he took from Purgatory.

Crowley was able bind the reaper Death itself. Death was the closest thing powerful enough to stop Cass. After Ella finished her cereal she wanted to know what was going on but, her Dad told her specifically not to go downstairs.

Curiosity usually got Ella in a lot of trouble but, this time she decided to listen. Besides ironically enough she had school.

I know world is ending and Ella's going to school it seemed kind of humorous when you think about it. It worked out for Sam, Dean and Bobby at least because they needed to stop Cass.

After getting to spell out of Crowley on how to bind death all they could do was wait for him to deliver it to them. Bobby and Sam were at the house while Dean took Ella.

Ella's POV

"Dad come on please," I begged

"I could help," I voiced

"Ella you're not hunting. Ever." Dad voiced

"I saved you, Ben, and Lisa," I said as Dad pulled into the school

"And that almost killed you," Dad says

"Because, I don't practice using my powers," I said

"Ella I mean it, you're not hunting, use that brain of yours and actually do something, anything but, hunting isn't going to be one of them," Dad voiced

"Here," Dad pulled out a phone from his pocket.

"That's only for emergencies," Dad adds handing me the phone.

I put my backpack on and before I get out of the car I give my Dad a hug.

"Love you Dad," I said pulling away

"Love you too bean," I waved to bye to him before heading inside the building.

Even though it's upsetting because I wanna help I understand my Dad just wants me safe. I did miss Ben though and being at this school again was tiring.

Transferring schools made it really hard to keep friends.

"Ella!" I was caught off guard when Lily came up and hugged me.

"Oh my gosh! Your back?!" She exclaimed

"Hey Lily, yeah I'm staying," I voiced

"You think you'll be able to come to my sleepover this weekend?" She asked

"Oh, uh maybe," I voiced

"I have to check with my Dad," I explained as the bell rang.

We had one class together and it was history. I'm in sixth and she's in fourth grade but she's a whiz when it comes to history.

It made me feel less like a total freak being ten in the sixth grade. This school goes up to high school so if we don't move...again then I'll graduate here.

Or probably online.

Most of the day was boring especially in Math because that was my easiest class. We were doing partner work and I was working with another kid who skipped a couple grades like me.

His name is Lucas.