1

Ok so I wrote this book ages ago and for some reason I've decided to publish it. It's not the best- it will have errors but i mean I don't think it's that bad? So read with caution but I hope you enjoy it! xx

New beginnings

I let out a loud laugh as I race in front of the wolves. How was I suppose to know I was on their land? Well... I did know actually. I mean they stink. But I didn't know I wasn't allowed on it!

Jumping over a gap in the cliffs I continue running in fear of slowing enough that they see my face and couldn't later recognise me until I realise I was no longer being chased. And so I guess that I was no longer breaking any rules.
Slowing to a normal swift walk I reach a road where I can see a town in the distance - forks - my new residence for a while before i will inevitably be made to go on the run again, looking down at the ring on my right hand index finger I smile hoping it will make my stay a little longer.

Instead of heading straight to my new home when I reach the opening of forks I decide to take a small look around. With my darkened brown ( slightly tinted red ) eyes I skim the worn down shops that are mainly bar's and grocery shops but do spot a couple vintage clothing shops that make me smile and add a mental note to visit in hope of finding clothes that represent the 80's. God did I love those times. I notice a group of people around my age- well, the age I look - giving me strange looks and I presume a town like this doesn't regularly get new people. Continuing down the street I grip a part of my dyed pastel purple hair with nervousness and slight embarrassment from the group who has yet to take their eyes off me.

Yeah... I think that's enough exploring for today.