10

La Push

Sitting down next to Bella on our regular lunch table I place my fruit pot down and give the brunette a smile and she smiles back but I can sense her questioning my lack of food... again.

"La Push, baby. You in?" Eric speaks up looking at me.

"La Push?"

"Oh my god we've just explained to Bella. It's a beach, down on the Quileute rez. We're all going after school. Big swell coming in." Mike says flinging a arm round my shoulder. The Quileute rez? Jasper told me about that.. what did he say...

"And I don't just surf the internet." Eric explains but Jessica instantly shuts down his lie.

"Eric, you stood up once. On a foam board." I snort.

"There's whale watching, too. Come with." Wolves! It was the land I was on when I first came three weeks ago. But technically with this ring they won't know I'm a vampire because I won't be super speeding around...

"La Push, baby."

"Fine I'll come if you stop saying that Eric." I laugh leaning slightly right on Mikes shoulder with boredom.

"That's what I said." Bella laughs and I grin at her.

"Yo lavender!" I hear the booming voice of Emmett and turn to see what's happening when I see myself being waved over. I move away from Mike and say goodbye to all of them before walking over to the Cullen table trying to avoid the hard gaze of the entire school.

"Lavender really?" I now regret dyeing my hair. Emmett just shrugs as I begin sitting down on a spare chair between Jasper and Edward only to have Jasper grab the chair and pull it into his before he throws his arm over my shoulders. I raise a questioning brow towards him but he's looking sternly towards my previous group. I turn my look to the rest of the group and Emmett smirks whispering,

"He's moody and jealous. I'm hoping you make it so he doesn't murder Mike." I turn and smile up at Jasper who has yet to stop glaring at the mentioned boy. I lift my hand up and flick the vampires cheek and he turns to me before his face softens and he pouts at me making me cuss as myself for wanting to kiss him. Wait. With slightly widened eyes I turn to see Edward smirking at me.

"Anything you want to tell the group?" He asks and this gets all of the family to turn to me.

"Nope." I grab a piece of melon from my fruit pot and throw it at Edward which he dodged. Most people turn away but I see Jasper giving a concerned and confused look.

"What's wrong? What happened?"

"Nothing sweetie." I smile at him and he shrugs letting it go and pulling me closer, some how.

"What's wrong with you then?" I ask him with a smirk.

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"Nope."

"You sure?

"Yup."

"So your not jealous?" Theres no response for a while until a small-

"No" is mumbled. I pout. If he told me was then I could tell him I was jealous of everyone being with him. Cough Alice cough even though Alice is mine but... back to the point. I WANT MY GOD DAMN MATE. I see Edward wince and shout in my mind STOP READING MY MIND.

"That's a shame..." I mumble and jump up before he says anything.

"I have to go. Things to do people to see..."