18

We're going on a trip...

Bella's POV

Alice places her hand on my knee for the millionth time to stop the bouncing and I smile apologetically at her. Besides the soft hum of the radio and the quiet whispers from the back of the car this (for now) hour journey had been silent. Not that I minded, there was so much running through my head I don't think I'd be able to have a conversation.

Looking up at the mirror in the middle of the car I see Jasper and Theo had moved to wrap themselves together in any way possible. Theo's head is pushed into Jaspers neck while his rests sternly on top and they both have their eyes closed however obviously not sleeping. Theo had turned sideways and swung her legs over her boyfriends and he had pulled her into his lap not being completely happy with how they were while wrapping one arm round her as she did to him and their other hands being intwined.

"We should be there in half an hour." Alice Speaks up loudly and I see the two vampires eyes snap open before I avert my own to the road ahead of me.

"Don't you think we should go further?" Ask Theo concerned with her worried eyes darting between myself and Alice. I give her a reassuring smile and she smiles back as Alice speaks again,

"No. It should be fine, at the speed we've drove we've got quite far." Theo nods and turns to Jasper Speaking in a hushed tone most probably about her worried knowing Theo. Jasper leans in and kisses his girlfriend gently before playfully biting her nose and she giggles. I smile glad that through the drama my best friend can still enjoy her immortal life.

Theodora's POV

Alice and Bella climb out the car before going into the hotel to get the keys to our room. Jasper shifts slightly and lifts me from his lap and places me to his right.

"Jazz!" I say before he opens the door. He turns back round quickly with his eyes scanning over me quickly as if he'll find something wrong. I am a vampire too you know.

"Yes?"

"I-" I sniff, "you know if this turns bad one of us may die." Jasper pouts and places his cold hands on the sides of my cold face.

"We won't though. It's just him against all of us." I nod knowing he's right.

"I wanted to tell you... well I just think you should know that... well I love you." Jasper sucks in a not needed breath as his eyes scan mine before a grin breaks out on his face that I hadn't seen before.

"I love you too." He nods and I too break out in a stupidly large grin throwing myself forward and pressing my lips to kiss him roughly which he responds to and attempts to deepen it but i pull away causing him to let out a groan that almost made me kiss him again.

"We should probably go. I mean we are the protection squad." Jasper sighed but gave me a light peck before jumping out the car and coming round to my side and opening the door before I've even spun round fully.

Jasper being Jasper then doesn't allow me to help him with the bags that Bella was unable to get which is a lot but not surprising with her little strength. Feeling eyes on me I spin round while jasper heads inside where I saw the familiar blonde bun and black cape floating down the back alley that is across the road. With wide eyes my first instinct is to run but hearing a low rumble of Jasper's laughter in the lobby my eyes turn dark and I take off in her direction. In Jane's direction.