15

You have a what?

With a recently fed hunger I step out my car that Jasper had drove to school and then been so kind to open the door and I smile at him. He wraps his arm over my shoulders and pulls me into him muttering under his breath something about hormonal boys and their emotions making me giggle before I turn my gaze to the parking lot where I see everyone staring at us.

"Everyone's staring. I don't approve." Jasper simply laughs and tries to make me feel better about it;

"Not everyone! Well.. no you're right." I jab him in the side slightly with a pout.

"Don't worry. They did it to Bella three days ago when she was first with Edward. It's just even more of a surprise with us because... we'll because hardly any of them have heard me talk."

"Aww we're both awkward." He ruffles my hair making my grin grow and seem as if it will never come off my face.

Of corse it does when I leave mathematics and Mike's first words to me are;

"So you and Hale huh?" To which I nod but he continues saying,

"I ugh. I don't like it. You know I could deal with Bella and Edward but you and Hale-"

"Jasper. He's not called Hale. It's Jasper." Mike smiles at me slightly.

"Right yeah of corse but erm before you guys get serious or anything I just wanted to say that I- well that I lik-" I let out a small strange doing when a arm flies round my waist and I'm dragged away from Mike. I turn to see Jasper.

"Hello to you too."

"I should write 'Jasper Hale's girlfriend' across your head and a warning on your arms that if they decide they are still free to want to fuck you I'll kill them." I blink a couple times trying to get over what he just said as he drags us up to our next class- English literature, my favourite class, before I giggle a little.

"Only if I can do the same to you." He nods stiffly before pulling a pen out his pocket as we reach the door of English.

"I'm kidding!"

"I'm not!" I laugh and shove him into the class room following after and taking my seat at the back next to him. He drags my chair to glue to the side of his and his hand grips mine, this has become a regular thing today. Not saying I complain thought.

__________

"Hello Charlie. Is Bella here?"

"She's just popped to the store. She'll be back and minute if you'd like to come in? I haven't seen you in ages." I smile at the older man and accept his offer coming into his house where he leads me to his kitchen where it is evident he was going through some work.

Closing a folder he gestured for me to sit down and I reluctantly do.

"How's the town been treating you?" Charlie questions.

"Good good. I really like it here, the people aren't too bad either."