12

So she knows now?

"You are the most idiotic person I have ever met in my life. And I'm 115." I state simply towards Edward once the entire Cullen family had explained the drama filled 3 days.

"Yeah but how many people have you really spoke to in that time?" Edward says with a smirk and I pout knowing he's right and Jasper smiles patting my head in acceptance of my social awkwardness.

"She's not wrong." Rose growls.

So just to explain, while I have been gone the family has done nothing to stop Bella who was digging violently for the truth of the car incident. Because of this, Bella had discovered our secret and Edward being stupid didn't tell her she was wrong and kissed her. She now knows the entire family and myself is a vampire.

"Yes Rose! We understand that your not please by it!" Edward snaps.

"I'm not exactly pleased either. I understand you telling her about yourself but you didn't need to drag all of us down with you. What if the Volturi hear about it and come here? What about Theo then?" Jasper explains with a locked jaw and a hard gaze. I place my hand on top of his causing his gaze to fall to me and soften when I give a small smile.

"I'll be fine."

"I am sorry Theo. I didn't think about it at the time but I instantly regretted it. She already knew I just- I just didn't tell her she was wrong" Edward mutters and I give a shaky smile to him.

"It's ok. I'm really good at running away." I joke and everyone's gaze snaps to mine, the children of the Cullen's all with glares.

"No random leaving!" Alice says slapping me across the head lightly.

"Right... right... sorry. I'll tell you before I go." I smile and Emmett laughs making me confused.

"What? What did I say?" Jasper spins my chair round so I'm facing him and he leans down so he's at eye level.

"Listen carefully. Your stuck with us now. There's no more running. You stay here and we protect you if needs be. No more leaving." My mouth forms an o shape and I nod slightly.

"Theodora?" I turn around back to the door where Carlisle and Esme had previously disappeared too.

"That's me." I grin. After spending the entire day with the two parents I have grown a good bond with the two... I did throw a plate at Carlisle when he mentioned the running away from him at hospital... but it just brought us closer.

"Since we have agreed to help you train and get over your bloodlust. And since your Jaspers mate... we were thinking that you should move in with us." Carlisle says and I gape at him.

"I... No I- I couldn't possibly. This is your family and I don't even know how to dust so I would be no help." Esme laughs lightly patting Carlisle's shoulder.

"You are family Theodora and it would benefit you much better. We know you don't have much at your home and obviously no parents there so-"

"And I already decorated your room so you have to. I will guilt trip you into it and it's not going to be difficult as your socially inapt." Alice says with a big smile and I pout at her.

"I mean I guess... if you guys really don't mind."

"Not at all Theo." Rose speaks warmly at me. With a small smirk I turn back to Carlisle,

"Ok. But I don't need help in training."

"No?" Carlisle says mockingly and I shake my head dismissively.

"Wanna prove it?" Emmett speaks up seeing an opportunity of fun. With a large grin I turn to him.

"Oh you're so on!" And he's chasing me out the house into the woods.