22

They're all grown up.

"Bella!" I shout bursting into her home. I hear her upstair and head up there giving a quick hello to Charlie who came to see who had came charging into his house. When getting to Bella's room I can't help but laugh as she struggles to get her jeans off past her boot.

"Would you stop laughing?" I don't.

"Omg Theo I don't have time for this help me." After laughing for a little while longer I sober up and wipe a fake tear away before going to help her. Pulling the jeans from her leg I don't miss the hard stare Bella has on me.

"How do you do that?" I stand up giving her a look of confusion.

"Do what?"

"Always look so perfect." My face changes to a very serious one as I sit next to her and she begins to look slightly scared.

"Now Bella I know that's it hard for you to contain these feeling you have for me. But you're with Edward and I'm with Jas-" she shoves me,

"Oh shut up you know I didn't mean it like that."

"Right... sure you didn't. But seriously, it's a vampire thing. It kinda just brings you back to your best and then you're left like this, frozen forever." I say with a shrug.

"Do you think I'll change? Become one of you?" There's a long silence. I don't really know how to answer that so my eyes wander round the room where I see the dress Bella is going to wear to prom.

"I think you should change into your dress." I smile sadly at her and she nods with a huff.

"Only if you help me?"

•••

"Why do we have to go again?" I ask Alice and rose pins my hair up to stop the normal craze state of it.

"This is the first prom that we have with you in our family! It's important!" I huff giving a look to Rose and she shrugs.

"Don't look at me. I don't wanna go either."

"You're both such downer. I'm going to go see if the boys are any more fun." Alice mutters before bouncing out the room in her dress.

"Is Alice going with someone?" I ask Rose and she smiles lightly.

"Well she said she was going to steal you from Jasper but I said she'll have to have Jasper or Emmitt because you're mine." I grin up at her.

"I love you." She smiles.

"I love you too."

"We should just run away together." Rose nods seriously and then we both start laughing.

•••

"Prom is an important rite of passage. I don't want you to miss anything."

"An important right of passage? Really?" I speak up from behind Bella and Edward and they both spin round.

"You look great Bella. Edward... eh I suppose you've been worse." Edward smiles and shoves me.

"You don't look to bad yourself."

"Now. Down to business. Have either of you seen my date because they seem to be hiding from me." Just then I feel an arm wrap round my waist.

"I would never hide from such a beauty." I roll my eyes trying to hide my smile.

"Yeah that's nice and all but I'm talking about Rose." This gets a laugh from the watching couple and Jasper sighs.

"We really need to establish some rules here because you two are too close."

"She's my true love, I can't help it."

"Alright love. Let's leave these two alone and go dance?" He suggests and I give a last smile to Bella and Edward before letting Jasper drag me away.

Placing his hands on my hips Jasper pulls me flush to his front and I wrap my arms round his neck. We don't talk for a while, we simply sway listening to the music.

"I'm so glad I found you." Jasper whispers  placing a light kiss to my nose.

"And I you." I grin. "Promise that whatever happens.. we won't let it affect us, we'll be okay." I ask and Jasper leans his head on mine.

"I promise."

The end