f i f t h

h a r r y

 the plan to propose to effie was officially complete. now that i had opinions from her closest friends, it made everything alot simpler. 

 i sent out carrie and jasmine, effie's two best friends to buy furniture, flora and atlas to get cake, azure and aubrey to buy dresses, and finally, i sent ana to grab effie's dress.

 this time, i feel like she's going to say yes.

e f f i e

 harry's been acting strange lately. he's been getting home really, late and we've barely talked. something tells me he's hiding something from me, and i don't like it. if he were cheating on me, i don't know what'd i do. scream? cry? those would be two very likely ways to handle the situation.

 working for a publishing house, i don't receive a lot of stress besides some deadlines which i usually make on time, every time. the real stress revolves around harry; our relationship.

 our love has always been, some form of fucked up; toxic, even. yet we were perfect for each other in all the wrong and right ways.

 marriage was just a step for us saying, "we've made it; we didn't fuck up too badly."

 i was so insecure about marriage. the thought of it made me want to defenestrate myself when i was younger. (to throw someone or something out a window.) now seeing and being in the relationship i am in now with harry, it makes me want to marry him tonighttomorrow, even. our love has developed so much, that i was blinded with the past a few months ago, and let my fears go my head.

 "effie? are you in there?" i hear a female voice outside of the apartment door.

 "yeah, hold on, i'm coming!" i scurry for the door, and immediately open it.

 behind the door was ana, holding a blindfold, and a bunch of people were behind her, just staring at me with wide grins. 

 "what're you doing here?" i ask.

 "no time for questions! just promise me that you'll keep this blindfold on at all times."

 ana doesn't let me respond before she places the blindfold over my eyes, and all i see is black.

 "alright people, we need to get this done fast, we don't have a lot of time!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the very late update, and it was pretty short, too :c

 i'll get working on the next chapter tonight.

what do you think harry has planned? c:

 twitter: teenlord_

 instagram: teenlord_

 ask.fm: teenlord

 should i change the cover back?