e i g h t h

listened to Addicted To Love by: Florence + The Machine while writing this.

* unedited *

e f f i e

  "it's now the bride and the groom's first dance."

  i can see harry's grin from the corner of my eye; it's stayed there since i arrived at the altar.

  "may i have this dance, mrs. styles?" harry winks, not waiting for my answer and taking ahold of my wrist and gently tugging me towards the dance floor.

  i wrap my arms around the back of his neck, and his arms go around my waist.

  "did i tell you how beautiful you look?" harry murmurs.

  i giggle. "yeah. a couple times actually."

  "we could always skip the rest of this party and do the sexuals." he wiggles his eyebrows up and down.

   "what are you, five?" i scoff playfully while lightly smacking his shoulder.

   "i don't think a five year old would have the same sized di-"

   i quickly cover his mouth with my left hand. "this is exactly why i say no all the time, you perverted arse."

   "why did you marry me if you don't want to do anything?"

   i raise my eyebrows, retaining the words. "maybe i just want to dance with my husband, hm?"

   harry takes his hands off my waist and puts them up in a, "i surrender" position.

   "now, would you like to go eat dinner, or are we going to just burn calories all night?" i ask.

   "you know, we can burn calories by having se-"

   "no no no. i'd rather just dance, then." i state, sticking my tongue at him.

   he sighs. "alright, let's go eat that steak that i paid so much for."

   i kiss his cheek and rub my nose against his. "there ya go."

---------------------------------

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. WE'RE RATED SHORT STORY #175 AND FANFICTION #481. HOW. WHAT.

When I say 2 hours, it usually means 5 cx

     If you want to follow me or add me:

     kik: lordnat

     twitter: teenlord_

     Instagram: teenlord_