t e n t h

3 months later...

  e f f i e

    "harry, time to get up!" i yell from our new kitchen.

    i can hear harry groan from the bedroom. "noooo."

    i quietly laugh to myself and make my way to the bedroom. "baby, come on."

    "effie, i really don't want to." he lazily smiles at me before dropping his head back in the pillow.

    "babe, i'll buy you three new fedoras and a pair of wyatt boots if you get up."

     harry instantly throws himself onto the hardwood floor of our bedroom. "alright, i'm up," he gets himself off the floor and then points to me. "but you're taking me shopping afterwards."

     harry starts walking towards our shower when i yell, "good, the last offer was going to be sex, but i'm glad i only have to spend money on you instead of energy!"

     he freezes, slowly turning around. "the one time i don't offer sex, you were going to?"

     i nod my head, smirking.

     "fuck you." he says before turning around and walking back towards the bathroom.

     "i already offered that, you missed out on it!" i call after him as the door slams shut.

     i silently chuckle to myself while shaking my head.

●   ●   ●

     "harry, are you ready yet?" i call out, my voice practically ringing throughout our apartment.

     "hold on, i'll be out there in a minute!"

     harry comes out wearing just a plain white t-shirt, his usual black, ripped skinny jeans, and his black boots.

     "wow, someone doesn't like to change their style." i say sarcastically, rolling my eyes in an almost serious matter.

     "are you complaining? i could just go back to bed..." he trails off while raising his left eyebrow.

     i scoff, "whatever, let's just go."

-------------------------------

Left it off right here for a reason :)

I'll try to update during my school lunch, and possibly when I get home.

  I'm sorry if you guys don't like the short chapters, but this story and its chapters are meant to be short, blunt, goofy, and kind of cliché.