n i n t h

my phone won't stop vibrating. I'M NOT COMPLAINING, I SWEAR.

  10.5k reads - how did this happen? (Everytime I tried to publish / finish this, the number of reads went up xD)

Play fireproof for this chapter -- I know you birches have it. (ily)

e f f i e

    people say there's always a grace period when you first get married; when you just start out on your honeymoon. 

    this is exactly what harry and i are in; a grace period. we've had so many cliché moments to count, and too many of harry's perverted innuendos. 

    harry had planned for us to go to a small town in connecticut — glastonbury. going from a busy place like new york to connecticut is kind of a huge step. it's not like we we're going to move to connecticut, it's just a big, almost atmospheric change.

    "effie!" i hear harry shout from across the hotel room thag we're staying in.

    "yeah?" i yell back, walking towards the direction i heard his voice.

    "give your husband a kiss." harry coos while locking his arms around my waist and leaning down towards me.

     instead of pushing him away, i oblige and press my lips to his. harry tries to deepen the kiss, and that's when i bite his tongue. 

     "ouch! what was that for?" harry yells, jumping away from me and almost cradling his tongue.

     "for thinking with your penis." i retort.

     "well it's a good thing you weren't giving head. i wouldn't have a penis to think with."

      i shake my head. "why did i marry you, again?"

     "because you love me, birch." he smirks.

     "birch? really?" i raise my eyebrows, questioning him.

     "i said that, didn't i?" he challenges, smirking.

     "whatever." i say, rolling my eyes playfully.

     "go make me a sandwich, wench!" harry exclaims, pointing towards our bedroom door that leads to the kitchen.  

     "i'll do that when you start handling yourself." i say, walking through the door, and into the kitchen, smirking while doing so.

    "i already do that, effie!" harry yells, which causes me to choke and start laughing. 

       i really love our relationship. 

--------------------------------

Possible double update tonight - not sure.

I love you guys for reading the story, and getting me to 10.5k reads. I screamed in Spanish when I had 8k, and ufjrjdjfjf absolutely no words.

   Again, ily all.