s i x t h [ p a r t | o n e ]

wrote this on my phone, so I didn't proof read it as good as I usually do.

e f f i e

  "can you take this off my eyes, already?" i sigh, completely irritated while gesturing to the material covering my eyes.

  "shut up, you've been complaining for 30 minutes straight. just let us girls get you ready for something amazing." ana says, and i can tell by the tone of her voice that she's completely exasperated.

  "fine, fine." i say, raising my hands up in the air, surrendering. 

   i feel many types of fabrics rub up against my bare legs and forearms, making me question what ana is doing to me, and why she's doing it.

   "i really hope you're not going to be a pain in the ass about this." ana murmurs.

    i sigh, "i heard you, ana. i promise that whatever you think i'm going to be a pain in the ass about, that i won't."

     i hear her clap her hands. "time for the dress!" she chirps, and i can hear her skip to the other side of the room.

     . . .

       "time for the reveal!" ana squeals.

       "i swear, ana. if i look like a fool in whatever you've put me in, i will not hesitation to slap you." i say, praying that I don't look bad in the type of dress that she's put me in.

       the material is lifted off my eyes gently, and i'm standing in front of the mirror--in a wedding gown.

       "ana," i turn to look at her the team of people gathered behind her. "why am i in a wedding gown?"

       she just smirks. "oh. you'll see."

       i turn around and admire how the wedding gown is perfectly hugging my body shape. the back of the dress has a pattern of roses on the back, and the style of the whole dress is a ball gown.

       "god this is absolutely beautiful," i breathe, my eyes wide. "did you pick this out ana?"

       i can see ana nod her head from my view in the mirror.

       "alright, everyone. i need everyone out of here so you can help with the final touch-ups outside." ana says assertively.

      everyone except ana and i leave, leaving us in a silence. i didn't know what was happening, but i sure as hell do now.

               i'm going to get married.

------------------------------------

I've decided that there are going to be two parts -- it gives me time to plan out 'things' so that everything goes per-fect.

What do you guys think about this kind of BOLD plan Harry has planned out?

Please checkout @twizzlerstyles' stories. Her stories are amazing, and definitely deserve more reads and votes!