Chapter Two ~ Betrayal

M I N Y O U N G S
POV
Minyoung: Haechan?
Haechanie: Yeah? Who's this?
Minyoung: it's your favourite person ever
Haechanie: Minyoung?
Minyoung: Yep :) you ready to go?
Haechanie: Yeah I'll meet you on the sidewalk in front of your house
Minyoung: okay, I'll be out in a sec

I slide my phone into my pocket and head towards the front door, pulling on my shoes.

"Okay mom! I'm leaving! I'll text you when we want to come back!" I yell throughout the house. Hopefully she's not still mad about the whole tutoring thing.

"We?" She asks as she rounds the corner.

"Yeah, Haechan and I are going to a party" I say as I point out the window at Haechan walking over.

"You finally dumped Jackson? Haechan and you will be so cute together" she giggles.

Had she completely forgotten about earlier?

"Wait mom no, I'm still dating Jackson. Haechan and I are just hanging out" I wave my hands in the air in an x so she gets the point.

"Really? That's a shame. But have fun" she gives me a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"Okaaaay bye mom, love you" I smile and leave the house quickly.

That was weird, she was pissed when we were at the school. But now she's acting like I'm an angel child.

"Haechan! Hey" I wave as I skip down the pathway to him.

He looks up, his straight lips turning up into a big smile at the sight of me.

"Noona~!" He exclaims as I reach him.

"Haechan, don't call me Noona. It makes me feel old" I pout, he just laughs.

My brother pulls up and the van door slides open, "c'mon guys"

I smile and climb in, Haechan following afterwards.

——
We pull up to the party, my brother pestering me about not drinking.

"Ten don't worry, I don't even like alcohol" I whine as I try to open the door he keeps locking.

"Haechan, stay right by her side. Wrap your arm around her even, just keep her out of trouble" He tells him as he stares at him through the rear view mirror.

Haechan coughs awkwardly, "don't worry Hyung, I'll keep her out of trouble"

"Okay bye guys" my brother says as he finally lets us out.

I get out of the van, straightening my sweater; well not my sweater it's Haechans. He gave it to me in the car since I was cold and my brother refused to roll up his window.

People pass by me as they excitedly enter the house, skimpy dresses on with faces covered in makeup. I however am wearing normal black leggings, a t-shirt, an orange sweater, converse and a bare face.

I pull Haechan along with me into the house, looking for people we know. But failing to find anyone.

"I don't see anyone we know, sorry" I frown as I face him. He looks down at me, the same sweet smile on his face.