Chapter Nine ~ Ew

M I N Y O U N G S
POV
"Where are we going?" Haechan asks.

"To your house?" I look back at the boy I'm dragging across my lawn.

"M-my house? Will you be in my room?" He asks, slightly panicked.

"Well unless you don't want me to, I could text Mark and see if he wants to hang out" I shrug.

"No! I just have to tidy my room!" He yells and rushes off into his house.

Now what am I supposed to do? He didn't say if I could go in or not.

"Waiting for Haechan?" A voice asks making me jump.

I turn to see Haechans older brother Taeyong walking up the path to the front door.

"Yeah, he said he has to tidy his room and then he left me out here" I say.

"Really? It's been years since he's had a girl over, I'm pretty sure you're the last one that was here" Taeyong tries to remember any female visitors as he opens the door for me, "which means my mom will automatically assume you're his girlfriend"

My eyes widen, "Maybe I should just g-" before I can finish that sentence he gives me a light shove to get me inside.

"Taeyong honey who are you talking to?" I hear his mom ask from another room in their spacious house.

"Too late" Taeyong whispers.

She rounds the corner and is taken by surprise when she sees me. "Oh Minyoung it's been so long! Taeyong is she your... girlfriend?"

"Hm? Oh no she's here with Haechan but he's tidying his room" Taeyong says as he takes off his shoes.

"So you're Donghyuck girlfriend. don't be a stranger, come in and make yourself at home" she smiles endearingly at me. I smile back and take off my shoes, putting them on the shoe rack.

Before I can tell her that I'm not Haechans girlfriend, Haechan himself comes hurdling down the stairs.

"Hey mom" he breaths out as he stands next to her.

"Donghyuck sweetie why didn't you tell me that you had a girlfriend and that she was coming over?" She asks, looking like she was about to smack his head.

Again before I can deny Haechan interrupts. "I must've forgotten to tell you, I'm sorry mom" he apologizes, coming over to my side and throwing his arm over my shoulder.

What? Did he just- I might just kill him. I feel my ears burning and I hide my face.

"Awww, it's okay Haechan. But I want your door open while she's here, that's something I'm supposed to say right? Neither of them have had a girlfriend before" she jokes, I laugh when I see the Taeyong blushing and looking away.

"Mom she didn't need to know that" he pouts.

"I don't care if she knows, I was saving myself for her anyway" Haechan smiles down at me, and my heart fluttered. Though I don't show it.

"Awe Haechanie" I smile up at him, snaking my arm around his waist. He looks down at me surprised.

"You guys are so cute, what do you like so much about Donghyuck?" She asks, I can basically see stars in her eyes as she watches us.

I look up at him, mischief in my eyes. "Well aside from his humour, intelligence, attractive he's got an ability to cheer me up with just a couple words" I smile, standing up on my tippy toes and placing a soft peck on his cheek.

His eyes widen and he looks away, he's blushing hard and has a huge smile on his face.

"Ooh look at you two! So cute! Don't you agree Taeyong?" She asks.

We all look over at Taeyong who's extremely shocked, "she really just did that huh"

"Anyway we have to go" Haechan says quickly and pulls me up the stairs and down the hall.

We pass by three rooms and we reach the one at the end of the hall, which if I remember correctly is his old room.

He opens the door to his room, pulling me in.

"You know I can walk right" I laugh, standing right behind him.

He turns around and takes a few steps towards me, I instinctively take a few steps back. I look up at him in surprise when we reach the wall, his arms trapping me in.

"What's up?" I ask, my heart pounding.

"This" he whispers, he dips his head down. Since I'm a little skeptical since the Ferris wheel I keep my eyes open.

When his lips come in contact with my cheek I swear my heart was about to jump out of my chest.

"Payback for making me fall in love with you" he whispers.

I think I might just die from a heart attack.

"W-what?" I ask, that one line solidified my feeling for him.

I like Haechan. Like... I like like Haechan.