Chapter Twenty Two ~ Beach Time!

M I N Y O U N G

"Hey are you gonna get in the water?" Jeno asks as he passes me my spray on sunscreen back.

    "Yeah maybe later, I'm too amused by Haechanie chasing Mark-ah around" I giggle as I turn my head back to the best friends.

    Mark had made a comment whilst blushing about my bikini being too showy and then Chenle suggested that he shouldn't be staring at me anyways, Haechan sprinted after him as soon as those words left Chenles mouth.

    "Alright, see you later" he smiles as he looks at me watching my boyfriend with nothing but love in my eyes before joining the others in the salty cold water.

    I smile as Haechan finally catches Mark, wrapping his arms around him and picking him up— bringing him to the water.

    Marks face contorts in discomfort as he's submerged into the water he wasn't ready for.

    "Hey little lady" I hear someone say from beside me as the sun that was hitting my body and warming it up is blocked.

    "Can I help you?" I asked politely, I mean he looks intimidating with his scar on his cheek and dark eyes. Although some would say he's mysteriously attractive, I'd say he's just plain creepy.

    I look where the guys are, none of them are paying attention and Haechan is still horsing around with Mark.

    I don't really want to get murdered on a beach, also it would be embarrassing for all of us because I have eight guys here that could protect me.

    Not that I really need it, I've obtained a black belt in Taekwondo and Karate. I always wondered why my dad would make me do both things, however I'm glad he did because I've seen a lot of people rely on other to keep them safe and sometimes it falls through.

    "I lost my phone number, can I have yours" I roll my eyes as he says this, did he think that would work.

    "I don't know maybe your number is in the lost and found bin, so go find it there" I glare at him, putting subtle aggression in my voice.

    "Is there a problem here?" I visibly relax as I hear Haechans voice, I get up— putting my arms around Haechans wet waist.

    Haechan is looking at the male with an unimpressed face, wrapping his arm around me protectively.

    The dude laughs as he sees us, I look in between them. Realizing why he was, the guy seemed to be around 6'2" tall and Haechan was definitely the smaller one—height and muscle wise.

    "Are you serious? You're her boyfriend? Oh baby you need a man, not a boy" he says, words like those would usually hurt someone's pride. Haechan included as I see hurt flash across his face— although it's gone as quickly as it came.

    "Hey man back off" Haechan says, stepping forwards. The other guy instinctively stepping forwards, both of them puffing their chests like peacocks showing off their tails.

    The guy raises his fist and before I can think I step in front of Haechan, grabbing the guys arm and rolling him over my back and applying force as I pull him down to the ground.

    I get on him, holding his head in a lock with my leg— I'm sitting on his upper back so he can't draw any power from the muscles there.

    "He said back off" I growl, tightening my grip. Surely cutting off his air flow.

    The guy taps out, and I let him go— joining Haechan who's looking at me in shock.

    The mysterious guy gets up, his face slightly red and his eyes downcast in shame. He doesn't say anything as he leaves quickly, only glancing back once.