Chapter Thirty

Yay 30 chapters!! It's been quite the long ride, sorry for the slow updates as well. Thank you for supporting me!
————

M I N Y O U N G
POV

    "Now that just doesn't make any sense" Chenles persistent arguing with Renjun fills the car as we head to practice after we were finished our first meeting of the day.

    "Neither of you make sense" Jisung says, raising his hands a little to get them to quiet down.

    If you're wondering what they're arguing about it's about the colour of Chenles shirt.

    Chenle insists that it's salmon but Renjun says it's pink. They've been having a half an hour long argument.

OVER THE COLOUR OF THE SHIRT!!

    The two just completely ignore Jisungs attempts at calming them down as they shout over him.

    "Hey!" I yell out, causing everyone to stop and look at me; the car even swerved a little bit, "do you guys want to be running laps all practice?!"

    The whole car went silent, looks of terror coming over their faces. "N-no" Renjun mutters, avoiding eye contact with me; a sacred Chenle was doing the same.

    After a moment or so with silence I slowly nod my head, "good."

    I hear multiple breaths being released and I laugh, "did I scare you guys? Awww I'm sorry."

    "I feel like Minyoung noona would be an evil mad scientist that has a flirty personality and bipolar... sexy too" my eyes widen at each word that comes out of Jenos mouth.

"Sexy?" I repeated.

    "Out of everything that's what you pay attention to?" Haechan scoffs jokingly.

    Jeno winks at me and I involuntarily blush, "hey, no. That's not okay" I shake my hands in front of my face at Jeno.

     "Why not Noona? Don't you see how... grown up I am?" Jeno teases, flexing his muscles and angling his face at a perfect angle whilst making deep eye contact with me.

    "That's just.. Nope. Haechan give me your AirPods and play me some of your favourite songs" I elbow Haechan, earning a grunt of disapproval from him as he hands me his AirPods reluctantly.

But I knew. Oh how I knew.

    That he has been waiting to play me a playlist for so long, ever since high school actually.

    But every time he'd try to show me it, something ended up going wrong. Like one time his phone died, his headphones stopped working, my stop arrived, teacher took his phone, etc.

    I don't miss the small smile I see on Haechans face as I place the AirPods in my ears.

    I immediately smile when our old time favourite 'smooth criminal' played. He used to do the dance to this for me, every time he did the dance I fell in love with it even more.

    The song shuffles to the next song 'we are the champions'

    My whole head got immediately 10 degrees hotter, remembering the last time we heard this together.

    We were uhhh doing 'it' and he had timed every 'movement' to the beat. Sorry if that was too much.

    It felt like my brain had been fried. I could only faintly hear someone talking about how red my face was compared to my hands.

    "Next song please" I mutter shyly, trying to cover my face even more. I could practically feel my heart beating through my face.

    I sigh in relief as he does what I asked, changing the song to a more upbeat one.